Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-01-2024, 02:56 PM   #1546
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
He “probably caused the wreck? Based on what tangible evidence?

Having a vehicle registered in your name involved in an accident doesn’t mean you actually caused the accident.

And of course the people who suffered only minor physical injuries are now suddenly on the “pain and suffering” gravy train as soon they learned an NFL player’s vehicle was involved.
Have you not been reading the thread? Most everyone here thinks he's the one who got out of the Lambo passenger side second. We know Lambo was driving on the shoulder and racing because we can see it on video. Also the reddit post described them racing long before the video came out, which backed up the post 100%.

The cops aren't going to struggle to identify the people involved like we do. They have facial recognition and stuff, assuming they're interested enough to use it.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 04-01-2024, 02:56 PM   #1547
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
The OP from the beginning when he originally titled this thread “Rashee Rice Goodbye” confirmed he has some sort of sick and demented bias against Rashee.
Original OP was all over the place and is Mohammed Gone-di since his last cryptic post...

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/sear...archid=1858651
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 02:57 PM   #1548
Veteran

Rashee's thoughts are with everyone impacted. That's good enough for me!!!
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 02:57 PM   #1549
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
theres a few guys presuming him guilty (like the OP)

why?

no idea

I dont think theyre true fans
True fans deny what they can see with their own eyes?

And if it was Jamarr Chase, you'd convince yourself of an entirely different set of facts? Is that how it works?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 04-01-2024, 02:58 PM   #1550
The man you could post like.

Crashflee Race is good
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 02:59 PM   #1551
In Search of a Life

The league leader in yards after crash is GOOD.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 03:04 PM   #1552
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Feels really good having everything cleared up now. Especially glad to know where I can send my requests for comment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
Rashee's thoughts are with everyone impacted. That's good enough for me!!!
He had a chance to tell them all this at the wreck site. Instead he bolted like a little bitch. If he wasn't a chief I'd hate him. I might anyway. I
By

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 03:05 PM   #1553
Dazed and Confused

So, the 3peat back on? Good to know.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 04-01-2024, 03:07 PM   #1554
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
He had a chance to tell them all this at the wreck site. Instead he bolted like a little bitch. If he wasn't a chief I'd hate him. I might anyway. I
By

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
Nobody cares.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 03:07 PM   #1555
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

"Sorry officer, I was sitting shotgun and my Super Bowl ring slipped off my hand and landed on the gas pedal. Due to its insane weight, my vehicle accelerated extremely fast any my associate lost control of the vehicle.

When we got out, the ring began rolling down the interstate and we chased after it to prevent further accidents from occurring. Again, the sheer weight of the heavy Super Bowl champion ring kept the momentum accelerating and rolling down the road. My associates and I ran for miles until we passed out from exhaustion.

We awoke 36 hours later, dehydrated, and suffering from amnesia during the period we were out. Thankfully, my Super Bowl champion ring was returned to me by a good Samaritan that stopped to help when they noticed there was an accident - truly a kind soul that my associates and I vow to emulate if we ever find ourselves in a scenario where we can stop and help people who need it.

For example, if we were to happen across a car wreck, we would certainly help all occupants and stay to ensure the first responders had all the necessary support and information required to assist these individuals."
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 03:08 PM   #1556
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

And if it was Jamarr Chase, you'd convince yourself of an entirely different set of facts? Is that how it works?
Most are not denying anything... Dude is lucky as **** no one was injured other than bumps and bruises. He should be investigated for what happened, not what might have happened. He was probably a little high, saw there were no cars badly damaged and left. I don't like that very much. I chalk it up to young and dumb and making really bad decisions as many have done when they were 22. Again, hopefully he learns from this and makes much wiser decisions. This could have been tragic in many different ways, but it wasn't. It sounds like the victims will be taken care of for their financial property. I am also sure he will be on a short leash with the Chiefs and his teammates.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 03:09 PM   #1557
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

what "fact" am I denying?

its YOU that are inventing "facts" and assuming "facts" that arent proven

go away
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 03:20 PM   #1558
"I'm with you fellers"

Raflee Rice lawyered up.
Probably smart of him
Gave his system time to clear
2 - 4 game suspension
Will make us rely on other receivers the first 2 - 4 games
Hopefully others learn from this
But I doubt it
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.

Old 04-01-2024, 03:21 PM   #1559
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Nobody cares.
We will see
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 03:21 PM   #1560
MVP

Can you imagine if Cam Sutton, who finally turned himself into the police yesterday, was a member of the Chiefs instead of the Lions?

Like nobody is talking about that story at all nationally. He tried to kill his girlfriend and has been on the lam for weeks

But we get full discourse about Rashee and all his guns and drugs on twitter. Or maybe it's just my algorithm.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Closed Thread