Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-20-2018, 08:32 AM  
Chiefs

Josh Gordon stepping away from football

Last edited by ShowtimeSBMVP; 12-20-2018 at 08:38 AM..
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:02 AM   #31
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Surely no one is surprised about this? .....
Absolutely correct. No surprise here.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:03 AM   #32
It's just a ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj56dt58 View Post
Is Brady and Belicheck stepping away too?
Pats are 3-5 away. They lost to some absolute dog shit teams and every loss has been on the road. Get them out of Foxborough and they scare absolutely no one anymore.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:04 AM   #33
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Unless he’s depressed he has no mental health issue. He has a drug problem.
It's possible his mental health issue comes from pressuring himself to play football. I'd bet he could retire, live a Ricky Williams lifestyle, and be perfectly happy. It's not how I'd live my life. But if he's happy doing that, I don't think that points to having either a drug problem or a long term mental health issue.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:05 AM   #34
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
It's possible his mental health issue comes from pressuring himself to play football. I'd bet he could retire, live a Ricky Williams lifestyle, and be perfectly happy. It's not how I'd live my life. But if he's happy doing that, I don't think that points to having either a drug problem or a long term mental health issue.
Yup. Retire and move to Colorado.
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:06 AM   #35
Going home eventually

I doubt any team takes him in again. This has happened year after year. Pats were his last chance.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:06 AM   #36
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
It can't be that ****ing hard to just not do drugs, right? Like, holy shit man.
Addiction isn't a little thing. Thankfully I didn't inherit that trait from my father's side of the family, but nearly everybody else did. It sucks to watch family members die off early or rush themselves to an early death that you know is coming for them.
bowener has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 09:09 AM   #37
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
I don't like Phillip Rivers but I fear him and the Chargers more than either Pitt or the Texans.
If we can secure the #1 seed, they'll have all road games and then come to Arrowhead in Jan. We'll have Berry, Watkins, and hopefully LDT back, so I suspect it might be a miserable day for Rivers.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:18 AM   #38
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
Addiction isn't a little thing. Thankfully I didn't inherit that trait from my father's side of the family, but nearly everybody else did. It sucks to watch family members die off early or rush themselves to an early death that you know is coming for them.
But you can't be addicted to weed.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:21 AM   #39
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
Pats aren't winning shit this year lmao.

Comes down to us, PIT, and the Texans
Chargers
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:25 AM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
With Berry in they scored 7 points and turned the ball over twice in two quarters of football. I'm just really not scared of them. We were stepping on their nuts in a game where our offense played like shit. When Berry gets more reps in and our offense fires on all cylinders the Chargers will get fisted the third time we see them.

Houston IMO is our worst matchup, and PIT is a wildcard because their offense has the ability to go score for score against us.
I’m not scared of any team but LAC is still a contender
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:52 AM   #41
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Is it really 'stepping away' when you're being banned?

I wish Kareem Hunt hadn't decided to step away.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:52 AM   #42
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

I wish Kareem Hunt hadn't decided to step away.
It's like when Nixon resigned.
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:00 AM   #43
11-5, baby

Good (for us, not for Gordon. F the NFL for banning weed).

Gordon was the Pats’ deep threat. Now defenses can key in on the short game and take advantage of TB12’s noodle arm.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:02 AM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

I wish Kareem Hunt hadn't decided to step kick away.
FYP
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:05 AM   #45
MVP

Jesus, can you imagine how monumentally different this guys career would have been if the NFL didn't test for weed!?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.