Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-07-2023, 08:24 AM   #2
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I don't know what the **** GoChiefs is talking about, but I'm here for this shit.

I watched Clone Wars and Rebels and expected it to suck, but I am surprisingly into the Ahsoka character.
lol

so there's an old cloned dark jedi in heir to the empire

thrawn finds him guarding the emperor's fortress mount tantiss on weyland...thrawn goes there to find a cloaking device

he convinces him to help the remnants of the empire in exchange for giving him leia's children

thrawn uses c'baoth's force powers to coordinate attacks between his fleet across star systems

of course the thing with cloned jedi, they are ****ing crazy or something

it's all part of a ripping good yarn

mount tantiss was already entered into canon via the bad batch, which is where they took the leftovers from kamino after destroying it

if it's that not c'baoth what the **** are they doing?

i'd also wager the blonde chick with the red lightsaber is some kind of mara jade stand in

i'd also wager those three very large, fat starships we saw are the dreadnaughts thrawn uses in his attacks on the new republic...they come from a fleet called the katana fleet, which disappeared before the clone wars, and obviously he needs a lot of ships to go fight the NR so he goes and finds them...i think with c'baoth's help

anyway, you can read the entire plot of the novel here...it's the best post-ROTJ story ever written, and the two subsequent novels are amazing too

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Heir_to_the_Empire
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote