Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-04-2023, 04:21 PM  
The Boom Boom Room

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

U.S. Trailer

UK Trailer

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 12-04-2023 at 05:20 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 11:21 AM   #31
Starter

Well darn, looks like the B&W version will have a much more limited release, the closest theater to me showing it is 57 miles!

https://godzilla.com/blogs/news/godz...ne-minus-color

Towards the bottom "Get your Godzilla Minus One/Minus Color tickets now" be sure to change it from 'All' to 'Minus Color' and a date bewtween 1/26-2/1 to see where it shows up for you
kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-19-2024, 09:56 PM   #32
In Search of a Life

Minus One was ****ing awesome!
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 11:57 AM   #33
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

New trailer dropped.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 12:04 PM   #34
Settle this once and forever

Wonder what’s freezing the water from the clouds in Rio..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:53 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Wonder what’s freezing the water from the clouds in Rio..
Who has the glowing eyes in dark? Are we seeing the intro of Gigan and Megalon into the Monster-Verse?
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:16 PM   #36
The man you could post like.

You can see both antagonists clearly about 30 seconds in. One is obviously Skar King. One controlling the ice is
Spoiler!
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 06:39 PM   #37
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
You can see both antagonists clearly about 30 seconds in. One is obviously Skar King. One controlling the ice is
Spoiler!

Yeah, I actually stumbled upon a leak so I basically know the whole movie already lol

Still wondering what was freezing the water in Rio.

Spoiler!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:05 PM   #38

Quote:
Spoiler!
Looks like you're right.

Spoiler!
Old 03-29-2024, 06:12 PM   #39

Just saw this. It's what you expect it to be. Maybe even a bit more dumb and convoluted by Monsterverse standards.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 07:31 PM   #40

Just saw it, my 2 cents...

What I Liked -
The monster designs were excellent.
One of my major gripes with the Monsterverse movies was all the fights were either at night, in a driving thunderstorm or both, these fights were in the daylight and we'll done.
There were scenes that would be perfect for either IMAX or 3D.

What I Disliked -
The music, they tried to do a 'Gaurdians of The Galaxy' soundtrack and failed miserablely.
The human characters were wooden caricatures, none of the returning characters showed any sort of growth, just the same character from the last Godzilla movie.

What Made Me Cringe -
The script, dear God the script. As I stated above the human characters were wooden but the script did them no favors.
There were parts where the exposition was grade school level writing and the actors put no effort in making the script any better.
Way too many plot armor moments in the movie, I won't spoil them here but if you see the movie, you'll know what I am talking about.

Summary -
As a lifetime Godzilla fan I did enjoy the movie. The monster parts are excellent. Presenting Kong as more human like and Godzilla as more animalistic is a great dichotomy between these characters. It's a good popcorn movie, fun and enjoyable but could have been better with a little more effort.
Old 03-29-2024, 08:19 PM   #41
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Just saw it, my 2 cents...

What I Liked -
The monster designs were excellent.
One of my major gripes with the Monsterverse movies was all the fights were either at night, in a driving thunderstorm or both, these fights were in the daylight and we'll done.
There were scenes that would be perfect for either IMAX or 3D.

What I Disliked -
The music, they tried to do a 'Gaurdians of The Galaxy' soundtrack and failed miserablely.
The human characters were wooden caricatures, none of the returning characters showed any sort of growth, just the same character from the last Godzilla movie.

What Made Me Cringe -
The script, dear God the script. As I stated above the human characters were wooden but the script did them no favors.
There were parts where the exposition was grade school level writing and the actors put no effort in making the script any better.
Way too many plot armor moments in the movie, I won't spoil them here but if you see the movie, you'll know what I am talking about.

Summary -
As a lifetime Godzilla fan I did enjoy the movie. The monster parts are excellent. Presenting Kong as more human like and Godzilla as more animalistic is a great dichotomy between these characters. It's a good popcorn movie, fun and enjoyable but could have been better with a little more effort.
Spoiler!
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:05 PM   #42

Huh? He started to trust Kong after he fed him and was completely on his side after Skar King spartan kicked the other monke into the magma.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:36 PM   #43
Future NBA Finals MVP

Why not add another monster?

Kong vs Godzilla vs TRex vs The Blob vs The Fly vs Lochness Monster

Let's keep going! Smart movie making!
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:57 PM   #44
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Huh? He started to trust Kong after he fed him and was completely on his side after Skar King spartan kicked the other monke into the magma.
Spoiler!
Old 03-31-2024, 08:33 AM   #45
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Why not add another monster?

Kong vs Godzilla vs TRex vs The Blob vs The Fly vs Lochness Monster

Let's keep going! Smart movie making!
This is straght 60's Godzilla with the WWF team up battles. it starts off like Goonies meets 80's Sci-Fi with a Disney princess - ends up Godzilla VS. Megalon.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.