Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2017, 05:16 PM   #7621
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Damn meatloaf is ugly. Tastes good, though.

Meh, meatloaf is never really picturesque... if you made, I'd bet it tastes great though

I've got last nights leftovers, good ol ground beef American style tacos with soft tortillas and hard shells... some sour cream, some fresh pack salsa, and I cant complain, they're pretty damn tasty
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2017, 05:29 PM   #7622
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Meh, meatloaf is never really picturesque... if you made, I'd bet it tastes great though

I've got last nights leftovers, good ol ground beef American style tacos with soft tortillas and hard shells... some sour cream, some fresh pack salsa, and I cant complain, they're pretty damn tasty

No lettuce or cheese? What kind of shells?
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2017, 05:39 PM   #7623
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
No lettuce or cheese? What kind of shells?
Of course I have the usual fixins

Diced tomato

Chopped onion

Lettuce

Mexican style cheese blend (Aldis brand ) - monterey jack, cheddar, queso quesadilla, asadero

Corn shells and soft shells, when doing a softshell I also slap on some refries
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2017, 05:44 PM   #7624
Supporter

Quote:

Wife made tacos also to combat the cold.

She made homemade spanish rice. I need to dig up her recipe for whomever was asking awhile back.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2017, 05:51 PM   #7625
I like Pie!

Quote:
Of course I have the usual fixins

Diced tomato

Chopped onion

Lettuce

Mexican style cheese blend (Aldis brand ) - monterey jack, cheddar, queso quesadilla, asadero

Corn shells and soft shells, when doing a softshell I also slap on some refries

Did you use any bacon grease in those beans?
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2017, 05:56 PM   #7626
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Wife made tacos also to combat the cold.

She made homemade spanish rice. I need to dig up her recipe for whomever was asking awhile back.
Yeah I usually like to have a side of spanish rice with whatever mexican I'm cooking for a little filler material, but just went with the refries in the soft tacos this time

But when making burritos, spanish rice is a must IMO
Old 04-30-2017, 05:59 PM   #7627
pie is never free

Quote:
Did you use any bacon grease in those beans?
Nope, but thats a nice idea for next time
Old 04-30-2017, 06:05 PM   #7628
I like Pie!

Quote:
Nope, but thats a nice idea for next time

Dude, you have got to try it. Cook about half a slab of bacon and add the crumbled bacon and the grease to both the taco meat (after drained) and beans with moar grease going to the beans. You won't make tacos again without it.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:09 PM   #7629
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
At least your honest, put enough butter and some garlic and they aren't bad. I'm surprised you even had them on hand.

LOL

The only reason I did was because I did a Salisbury steak awhile back that called for a couple tablespoons in the panade.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:15 PM   #7630
I like Pie!

Quote:
LOL

The only reason I did was because I did a Salisbury steak awhile back that called for a couple tablespoons in the panade.

and did you find them detestable and pitch them in the trash?
Old 04-30-2017, 06:34 PM   #7631
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
and did you find them detestable and pitch them in the trash?

I wanted mashed potatoes, so they fit a bill. Like you said, enough milk and butter and they were fine.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:49 PM   #7632
MVP

Bone in Strips, seasoned with salt & pepper, fresh garlic.
Firecracker brats(I have a weakness for them)
Grilled zucchini, seasoned with olive oil and montreal seasoning
Stuffed mini sweets, jalapenos and tomatoes. Stuffed with ground beef, onion, cream cheese and shredded cheese.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:53 PM   #7633
I like Pie!

Quote:
I wanted mashed potatoes, so they fit a bill. Like you said, enough milk and butter and they were fine.

How many times did you have to retype that post without trying skewer me.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:59 PM   #7634
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
How many times did you have to retype that post without trying skewer me.

Not anymore than you probably did for my pic of toast.
Old 04-30-2017, 08:48 PM   #7635
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
As a matter of fact, I was so focused on it being for sandwiches this week, I forgot to plan for side dishes. And I'm embarrassed to admit, those are instant potatoes.
If it's alright with you regulars, I'm gonna go ahead and ban FMB from the thread based on that last little tidbit of info.

Last edited by TimBone; 04-30-2017 at 10:34 PM..
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.