Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-11-2020, 04:33 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Loki Trailer

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 11-12-2023 at 04:02 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2021, 09:24 AM   #241
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Mid-credit scene says there is a S2. Makes sense given what was effectively a cliffhanger ending.
Thanks! I’ll need to rewatch the whole thing because I was dozing and definitely missed the end credit scene.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2021, 09:51 AM   #242
Plays to win the game!

I was kinda surprised when I heard that Kang would be the Phase 4 villain. Knowing how many plot holes there were with the Avengers movies that they would stick with the messing with time mechanic for an entire phase, I just can't wait for all the sweaty dudes to talk shit about how Marvel is so inaccurate with timelines.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-14-2021, 10:14 AM   #243
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
Nailed it. They didn't say Immortus, but that's who that was.
Great call. Can’t wait until we see the evil variant Kang. Not sure if that person comes in the new Ant Man or Dr Strange movie
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2021, 11:17 AM
DaneMcCloud
This message has been deleted by DaneMcCloud.
Old 07-14-2021, 11:22 AM   #244
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Great call. Can’t wait until we see the evil variant Kang. Not sure if that person comes in the new Ant Man or Dr Strange movie
There’s also the possibility that he may be revealed in Spider-Man: No Way Home.

All I can say is that Phase 4 and 5 are going to be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more ambitious than Phases 1-3.

Fantastic Four, all of the upcoming Marvel TV series, Shang-Chi, The Eternals, Secret Invasion-there is a lot on the horizon.

I think it's pretty clear that this is all leading up to Secret Wars much later this decade.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 12:39 PM   #245
sorta mod-ish

Wow, now that was an introduction.

So are we going to get Iron Kid with the West Coast Avengers?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2021, 12:43 PM   #246
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
There’s also the possibility that he may be revealed in Spider-Man: No Way Home.

All I can say is that Phase 4 and 5 are going to be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more ambitious than Phases 1-3.

Fantastic Four, all of the upcoming Marvel TV series, Shang-Chi, The Eternals, Secret Invasion-there is a lot on the horizon.

I think it's pretty clear that this is all leading up to Secret Wars much later this decade.
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bowser; 07-14-2021 at 01:15 PM..
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 01:15 PM   #247
sorta mod-ish

Also.....

Spoiler!
Old 07-14-2021, 02:22 PM   #248
Andy Reid Supporter

I’m thinking that once Dr Strange find out about this and that Loki did it, he’s going to want to permanently put Loki in that falling dimension he placed him in when Thor was looking for his father
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2021, 02:31 PM   #249
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I’m thinking that once Dr Strange find out about this and that Loki did it, he’s going to want to permanently put Loki in that falling dimension he placed him in when Thor was looking for his father
That was really great foreshadowing and planning on the part of Kevin Feige and Marvel because Dr. Strange had a list of beings that could cause harm to the Earth and Loki was one of those beings.

I wonder if Dr. Strange somehow knew that Loki was a threat to the entire universe/multiverse?
Old 07-14-2021, 02:52 PM   #250
World's Best Boss

Spoiler!
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 04:34 PM   #251
oxymoron

I don't know how I feel about that episode. I almost feel let down, in the sense that it felt like stopping in the middle of a season rather than at the end of one.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2021, 04:51 PM   #252
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I don't know how I feel about that episode. I almost feel let down, in the sense that it felt like stopping in the middle of a season rather than at the end of one.
I agree 100%.

I posted earlier that I didn't think that Kang would be the "Big Bad" because there wasn't enough time in the series to introduce him and have a satisfying conclusion to the series.

Well, clearly, they had another season planned, so it threw that theory right out the window. Most of the episode was spent on Immortus talking about himself and the multiverse. Personally, I found that weird because it was almost like a Voiceover, which generally speaking, is considered bad filmmaking. The story, actors and visuals should tell the story, not a defacto narrator.

Also, I wouldn't have stayed up so late had it been known that there's a Season 2, which hasn't even gone into production, which makes it all the stranger. If they knew that the series would need a second season, it should have been shot simultaneously with the first season, especially for budgeting reason.

I wouldn't say the episode was bad, per se, but it was certainly unexpected for me, and not in a good way.
Old 07-14-2021, 04:54 PM   #253
Perpetual Mediocrity

I didn't feel let down at all and thought it was a very effective finale. It opened up massive possibilities for this franchise, introduced us to the major villain of the next phase, and paved the way for further stories with these characters. Now, if they weren't planning a S2 with these characters I might feel differently (as they didn't fully provide closure for Loki/Sylvie/Mobius' character arcs). But they are planning that and presumably will do that down the road.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-14-2021, 05:03 PM   #254
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I didn't feel let down at all and thought it was a very effective finale. It opened up massive possibilities for this franchise, introduced us to the major villain of the next phase, and paved the way for further stories with these characters. Now, if they weren't planning a S2 with these characters I might feel differently (as they didn't fully provide closure for Loki/Sylvie/Mobius' character arcs). But they are planning that and presumably will do that down the road.
The season ended on a cliffhanger, which is lame, especially considering it's going to be quite a while before Kang's next appearance, whether that's in another season of Loki that could debut at the end of 2022 or in the next Ant-Man movie, which won't be released until 2023.

That's a crazy long cliffhanger and wait.
Old 07-14-2021, 05:24 PM   #255
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.