Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-22-2019, 10:52 AM  
In BB I trust

Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution

You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 09:57 PM   #466
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
"Pats" and "Patriots" should be replaced with "Pedos" and "Trafficers" to keep things accurate.
This is accurate. You ever met a Pats fan that wasn't a kid diddler or on some sort of sex offender list?

Me neither.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 10:20 PM   #467
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
FUUUUUUUUUUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Shit I look at this and think, "oh boy, more false drama to prop up the Kraft/Goodell "feud", and then I realize that what I am really observing is a complete ****ing idiot grasping for straws in an attempt to remove a man from a news story who is now fully committed and has no chance in hell of being washed out of it.
Also, nice "no big deal" from that idiot Carlson as well.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 10:27 PM   #468
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Belichick doesn’t need strip mall sex slaves...

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 10:42 PM   #469
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
This is accurate. You ever met a Pats fan that wasn't a kid diddler or on some sort of sex offender list?

Me neither.
Pats fans are as scummy as Donk fans are idiotic. It's a good thing that beacons of righteousness like the Chiefs exist in this sad world.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 10:46 PM   #470
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
John Kerry. Come oooon down.
You're the next contestant in Who got caught trafficking underaged children.
Huh?
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-22-2019, 10:55 PM   #471
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Strange as it may sound I thought we were friends.
C'mon. Who HASN'T trolled their friends with pictures of fat chicks?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 10:58 PM   #472
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Belichick doesn’t need strip mall sex slaves...

I wonder if she opposes women selling their body for money.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 10:59 PM   #473
Banned!

Quote:
FUUUUUUUUUUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Those two might actually be dumber than Taqo John. How is that possible?

Right wing media must be insane.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:00 PM   #474
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I wonder if she opposes women selling their body for money.
I see what you did there..
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:00 PM   #475
I'll be back.

Finally watched that whole Tucker Carlson clip.

How can you hate America?

You can't buy this kind of entertainment.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:03 PM   #476
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur View Post
Curious to see how the Patriots motivate themselves from this and into another Super Bowl run.
Ok everyone, go out there and win one for the old criminal!
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:13 PM   #477
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:14 PM   #478
Starter

Hi again, guys. Patriots fan here. I feel absolutely disgusted right now. Not only is this illegal, but how could Kraft jeopardize my team like this? I can't defend him.

I feel really ill.
StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:15 PM   #479
Starter

Quote:
I dont get the Edelman gun one. He never shot anyone? Im probably missing the reference.
StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:18 PM   #480
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12 View Post
Hi again, guys. Patriots fan here. I feel absolutely disgusted right now. Not only is this illegal, but how could Kraft jeopardize my team like this? I can't defend him.

I feel really ill.
It's called the Patriot way.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.