Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-12-2004, 11:44 AM   #2
Feloniously Restrained

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel
oh boy do I love firefighters!
Amen sistah.
Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-12-2004, 11:54 AM   #3
Will KC ever be better?

I'm not so sure about this Fireman attraction thing. I was a Firefighter for 4 1/2 years and I can honestly say I did not notice any difference in the number of times I had to tell ladies that I was a happily married man and am not interested in them as a firefighter as opposed to when I was not one.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 12:58 PM   #4
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorMikH
I'm not so sure about this Fireman attraction thing. I was a Firefighter for 4 1/2 years and I can honestly say I did not notice any difference in the number of times I had to tell ladies that I was a happily married man and am not interested in them as a firefighter as opposed to when I was not one.
Bathing could have been the issue.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 11-11-2004, 11:20 PM   #5
Knob Noster Alum

I think the three hour commute is a great way to have a relationship.....having someone not around to smother you all the time is cool.......but good thing you learned quickly...better luck next time.
1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-11-2004, 11:22 PM   #6
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris
Being recently divorced after 13 years of marriage, I joined eHarmony.com and started emailng with numerous women.
Oh, dude. No.

Just....NO...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2004, 01:48 AM   #7
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch
Oh, dude. No.

Just....NO...

So are you saying that the fireman did him a favor there?
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:37 AM   #8
Whatever..

Come on guys,,,have you ever seen an ugly fireman,,must be a rule you have to be hot,,,just like the UPS guys.
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:46 AM   #9
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Come on guys,,,have you ever seen an ugly fireman,,must be a rule you have to be hot,,,just like the UPS guys.
Have you ever seen a fireman or UPS guy outside of a calendar? Seriously. Some of the nastiest dudes I've seen are firefighters or UPS delivery.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:48 AM   #10
King Sandbagger

man, i've got a great friend that's a firefighter and even he'll tell me that women didn't think 1% of them than what they did after 9/11. some guys in his firehouse have told me how easy it is to get laid.

so pardon me if i listen to stories about women loving firefighters and kind of laugh. I respect them just as much as any american does, but what i'm waiting for is when chicks love the dorky computer guy. Come on! It could happen! Ha!

bp
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:51 AM   #11
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman
man, i've got a great friend that's a firefighter and even he'll tell me that women didn't think 1% of them than what they did after 9/11. some guys in his firehouse have told me how easy it is to get laid.

so pardon me if i listen to stories about women loving firefighters and kind of laugh. I respect them just as much as any american does, but what i'm waiting for is when chicks love the dorky computer guy. Come on! It could happen! Ha!

bp

are you a dorky computer guy??
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-12-2004, 01:06 PM   #12
remember, remember

Quote:
are you a dorky computer guy??
are you reeruned??

-EB-
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-12-2004, 02:46 PM   #13
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBOLA
are you reeruned??

-EB-

Are You?
Old 11-12-2004, 10:02 AM   #14
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Come on guys,,,have you ever seen an ugly fireman,,must be a rule you have to be hot,,,
Personally,I've never noticed.I've always been leary of a man who when not fighting fires can be found polishing a pole.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:49 AM   #15
Whatever..

Well maybe in Mo...but the firemen up the street from me are hot,,,,,and my UPS guy is a babe.
Do you still hate me,,,,