Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-29-2020, 01:17 PM  
Banned

Unpopular opinion thread

Anything goes.

I’ll start with -

It’s okay to sit on a public toilet seat bear ass depending on where you are located - namely a three star or above hotel.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:54 PM   #211
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
What am I risking?
Warts on your ass maybe? You're probably not a underwear model so take a chance!
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:54 PM   #212
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I hate Rush and The Who so god damn much
I can see Rush as an acquired taste, their sound is often clinical so it's almost more of an exercise or a drill than a musical expression.

But I honestly can't imagine hating The Who, I'm not fanatical, but their music is just so energetic. I can imagine getting burnt out on the energy level if you listen for extended periods, but hating it outright?

OTOH, whomever touted The Doors. There's a band I grew to hate. It's just so sloppy and noodly It reminds me of a drunk mumbling in his sleep on a subway car.

Snooooore . . . DAY DIVIDES THE NIGHT!! . . . urp, mumble grumble . . . . NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY!!! harrumph. . . .
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 02:28 PM   #213
YOU take YOUR seat

Rock and roll is completely dead and will never come back.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 02:32 PM   #214
Veteran

The problem is with classic rock radio. They have condensed their playlists to the point that you are only hearing the top 5 songs (sometimes only the top one or two) by these artists and have played them to death for forty or fifty years. It's aimed at an older crowd and I think it's basically just familiar background noise for a lot of people. For others, it's been five decades of torture as idiots call in to request Sweet Home Alabama even though the station just played it an hour ago.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-01-2020, 02:34 PM   #215
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
The problem is with classic rock radio. They have condensed their playlists to the point that you are only hearing the top 5 songs (sometimes only the top one or two) by these artists and have played them to death for forty or fifty years. It's aimed at an older crowd and I think it's basically just familiar background noise for a lot of people. For others, it's been five decades of torture as idiots call in to request Sweet Home Alabama even though the station just played it an hour ago.
True. It stinks. Need +1000 song rotation.

OH MY IT HAPPENED
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 02:37 PM   #216
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I can see Rush as an acquired taste, their sound is often clinical so it's almost more of an exercise or a drill than a musical expression.

But I honestly can't imagine hating The Who, I'm not fanatical, but their music is just so energetic. I can imagine getting burnt out on the energy level if you listen for extended periods, but hating it outright?

OTOH, whomever touted The Doors. There's a band I grew to hate. It's just so sloppy and noodly It reminds me of a drunk mumbling in his sleep on a subway car.

Snooooore . . . DAY DIVIDES THE NIGHT!! . . . urp, mumble grumble . . . . NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY!!! harrumph. . . .
Clinical is a great word for it, I can understand that they’re top shelf musicians and still find their music boring and completely lacking in raw emotion at the same time
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 02:38 PM   #217
Elway be drinkin' again

Flock of Seagulls are from IRAN
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-01-2020, 02:38 PM   #218
Elway be drinkin' again

BTO is not an American Band
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-01-2020, 02:39 PM   #219
Elway be drinkin' again

Jesus was not ok with the Doobies

Last edited by Shiver Me Timbers; 03-01-2020 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: "yes he was"- God
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 02:43 PM   #220
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
Jesus was not ok with the Doobies
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 02:57 PM   #221
The Constitutional Choo choo

Lol
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 03:57 PM   #222
Old, not Dead

I hate Trump as a person. I wouldn't let my daughter date him, marry him, or just have random sex with him. He's a lousy human being, insecure, and a grotesque bully.

That said, I agree with many things the administration has attempted to do in policies, like stronger immigration rules, handling of refugees (outside of caging children. Yes, I know Obama did it too, but I didn't know he did it or I would have been very angry at him as well), NAFTA negotiations and the like.

So that makes me unpopular in both left and right circles...
LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 03:57 PM   #223
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
I've always heard that they were a better live band than in the studio.
They were a great live band. I was sitting in the 4th row at the Music Hall in 1968. They did their usual number of smashing their equipment at the end and pieces of guitar and assorted percussion equipment went flying as far as the 10th or 11th row. I caught a chunk of Moon's guitar, but I gave it to the hippy-dippy girlfriend.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-01-2020, 04:12 PM   #224
CHIEFS KINGDOM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
They were a great live band. I was sitting in the 4th row at the Music Hall in 1968. They did their usual number of smashing their equipment at the end and pieces of guitar and assorted percussion equipment went flying as far as the 10th or 11th row. I caught a chunk of Moon's guitar, but I gave it to the hippy-dippy girlfriend.
Moon was the drummer, he didn't have a guitar on stage as far as I remember.
PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-01-2020, 04:25 PM   #225
It was not a fair catch

Racing is not a sport.

Disclaimer-Not like I care-but this was a common theme on a sports call in show over 20 years ago. Just thought I would throw it out there.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.