Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-29-2020, 01:17 PM  
Banned

Unpopular opinion thread

Anything goes.

I’ll start with -

It’s okay to sit on a public toilet seat bear ass depending on where you are located - namely a three star or above hotel.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-01-2020, 12:14 PM   #196
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I like places that have the little foot pull gizmo.
Truly progressive.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 12:15 PM   #197
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
the music of the last 15 years sucks ass.
I usually say anything after 1992/3
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 12:17 PM   #198
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah, wash your hands and take the papertowel with you to open the door.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 12:56 PM   #199
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
the music of the last 15 years sucks ass.
Millennials suck at music, and pretty much everything else.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:07 PM   #200
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Except for the creation of CHIEFSPLANET! Assuming millennials had a hand in it.
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:10 PM   #201
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
Except for the creation of CHIEFSPLANET!
I’m pretty sure Austinchief is Gen X.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:12 PM   #202
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Pat Mahomes is a millennial, you butt-****ing moron.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 01:14 PM   #203
Veteran

The world will be a better place when the Boomers are Soylent Green*

*Warning: this product may contain whiny self-absorbed C***s. And peanuts.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 01:14 PM   #204
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Pat Mahomes is a millennial, you butt-****ing moron.
That’s why I said pretty much. But he does listen to Post Malone, so I stand by what I said about their music.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:16 PM   #205
legend

I'm taking a crap on a bare seat in Walmart right now. I don't plan on touching my butt cheeks with my bare hands when putting my butt cheeks on any food I'm going to eat so I don't really worry what germs get on them.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:22 PM   #206
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
I'm taking a crap on a bare seat in Walmart right now. I don't plan on touching my butt cheeks with my bare hands when putting my butt cheeks on any food I'm going to eat so I don't really worry what germs get on them.
Call Gamblers Anonymous ASAP
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:25 PM   #207
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
The rock band Rush sucks dog balls, change my mind
I hate Rush and The Who so god damn much
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 01:29 PM   #208
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
Call Gamblers Anonymous ASAP
What am I risking?
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:35 PM   #209
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I hate Rush and The Who so god damn much
I've always heard that they were a better live band than in the studio.

My old man saw them in 75. At the end of the show someone threw a shoe on stage. Keith Moon said "Great. Other bands have women throwing their underwear at them, and all we get is an old boot."

Last edited by Mennonite; 03-01-2020 at 01:42 PM..
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:42 PM   #210
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
The world will be a better place when the Boomers are Soylent Green*

*Warning: this product may contain whiny self-absorbed C***s. And peanuts.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.