Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 09-20-2023, 08:32 AM  
Mahomes Fanboi

How is my latest production? "Necromancer" (Rock/Metal)

Friends,

I have a new one I'm proud of coming from my solo project. =)

For this one, I decided to combine my love for modern melodic djent/progmetal with my love for playing one of the best video games of all time: Everquest

I still do occasionally play EQ (Project 99) and decided to document my journey of using Necromancer spells and strats which come through in the lyrics. (Disclaimer: This may not make sense to non-players).
There is even some soundclips taken directly from in game.

Anyway, I hope some of you find enjoyment out of it.

Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2023, 10:06 AM   #2
That's just f***in' stupid

I like it!

HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 10:23 AM   #3
Here We Go Again

Popped up on my Youtube feed. Good stuff as always.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 06:03 AM   #4
On one quarter

very nice. is there a transcript of the lyrics I could look at? i'm more susceptible to mondegreens than the average bear
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-25-2023, 10:48 AM   #5
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post
very nice. is there a transcript of the lyrics I could look at? i'm more susceptible to mondegreens than the average bear
Hey! Thanks for listening!!! <3

Here is the lyric video:

Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 08:37 PM   #6
On one quarter

well done. I enjoyed the video.
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-25-2023, 11:37 PM   #7
You Sweetie!

Good job!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 06:02 AM   #8
Starter

Digging it! EQ was my gaming prime (or perhaps low if you'd have asked my wife). I still play stuff but nothing holds up like it. I still return, periodically, for a fix.
wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-26-2023, 10:05 AM   #9
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilas101 View Post
Digging it! EQ was my gaming prime (or perhaps low if you'd have asked my wife). I still play stuff but nothing holds up like it. I still return, periodically, for a fix.
oh yeah!? Do you log into Live EQ or P99?

I play P99 Blue on/off since 2010.

Glad you enjoy the song... you may be the only one who understands the sound effect @ 4:04 which is the in-game sound of the Feign Death spell used by necros and Shadow knights.

My Chef Kiss moment that very few will understand. =)
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 08:41 PM   #10
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
oh yeah!? Do you log into Live EQ or P99?

I play P99 Blue on/off since 2010.

Glad you enjoy the song... you may be the only one who understands the sound effect @ 4:04 which is the in-game sound of the Feign Death spell used by necros and Shadow knights.

My Chef Kiss moment that very few will understand. =)
LOL Yes, I heard it! I generally sub to live for a bit. usually when they start a new progression server. they are fun for a while because there are a ton of people looking for group.
wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.