Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 06-25-2013 at 07:16 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:12 PM   #61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
figures that once you see this won't be stopped you would try to get involved :doh
Posted via Mobile Device
the last one being stopped was the most ludicrous moderating decision I've ever seen on this board bar none

it made absolutely zero sense
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:12 PM   #62
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I do think that the "top posters" criteria should be qualified, however. Based on what? Football knowledge? General likability?
1. Thigpen fandom
2. Long John Silvers jpegs
3. Peyton Manning
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:12 PM   #63
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

I'm bummed that my Wisconsin special pic did not get the exposure it deserved due to the original thread getting locked down
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:12 PM   #64
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama View Post
are you trying to make a pass at me?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:14 PM   #65
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Just remember pal, I have been one of the ones publicly speaking out against your bans in the past just because you pissed people off.
there were a lot of people though

in the poll after my banning

it was literally like 99 to 1

it was the most lopsided 'he shouldn't be banned' poll in the history of this site

my friends stole my laptop in a few game threads at bars and typed the n word a few times; that deserved a potential banning (I got a week)

other than that, AND TO THIS DAY

(oh shit, and even that)

I've never done ANYTHING CLOSE to what DaneMcCloud did to BossChief.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:18 PM   #66
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
there were a lot of people though

in the poll after my banning

it was literally like 99 to 1

it was the most lopsided 'he shouldn't be banned' poll in the history of this site

my friends stole my laptop in a few game threads at bars and typed the n word a few times; that deserved a potential banning (I got a week)

other than that, AND TO THIS DAY

(oh shit, and even that)

I've never done ANYTHING CLOSE to what DaneMcCloud did to BossChief.
Last night was easy. I was talking when 99 out of 100 wanted you banned, I was the one who spoke out. Did the same for GoChiefs. Not because we are best buds but if you don't violate the TOS, you shouldn't be banned because people don't like your posting style.

And I agree. What Dane did was off the charts bad.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:20 PM   #67
Banned

Quote:
Last night was easy. I was talking when 99 out of 100 wanted you banned, I was the one who spoke out. Did the same for GoChiefs. Not because we are best buds but if you don't violate the TOS, you shouldn't be banned because people don't like your posting style.

uhm

I don't know what you're talking about.

The BOARD MELTDOWN that ensued after my banning for calling a few people a douche...a poll was made...and literally over 95% of the voters voted I should be on ChiefsPlanet.

The poll (and thread) was abused by a certain mod who was tired of seeing everyone being on my side.

You know

Since I REALLY never ****ing deserved to be banned from this site for 18 months (in total). I don't see how you ban a diehard Chiefs fan who talks nonstop Chiefs football and was a member for 7 ****ing years but hey...whatever.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:25 PM   #68
Shit

Quote:
uhm

I don't know what you're talking about.

The BOARD MELTDOWN that ensued after my banning for calling a few people a douche...a poll was made...and literally over 95% of the voters voted I should be on ChiefsPlanet.

The poll (and thread) was abused by a certain mod who was tired of seeing everyone being on my side.

You know

Since I REALLY never ****ing deserved to be banned from this site for 18 months (in total). I don't see how you ban a diehard Chiefs fan who talks nonstop Chiefs football and was a member for 7 ****ing years but hey...whatever.
Just quit causing problems dude
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:25 PM   #69
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:

99 out of 100 didn't want Hootie banned, it was about 5 people, if that many.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:27 PM   #70
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Just quit causing problems dude
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm not causing problems.

I'm posting on a message board.

I don't lick taint just to lick taint because people want their taint licked. I call them how I see them like I've been doing since January 2006.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:29 PM   #71
Shit

Quote:
I'm not causing problems.

I'm posting on a message board.

I don't lick taint just to lick taint because people want their taint licked. I call them how I see them like I've been doing since January 2006.
Just no more problems
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:30 PM   #72
Banned

do you ever see me have run-ins with CC? No. Because he doesn't come at me, so I don't come at him. Mutual respect.

Dartgod? nope. He ignores me so I ignore him.

Billay? No. I actually think that asshole is pretty cool these days.

Frazod? Yep. Because he doesn't post about anything sports related his entire existence on this board is to argue with me and Zach and whoever else he doesn't like because he's a pathetic, miserable, fat ****.

Dane? Yep. Because he's a ****ing bi-polar maniac.

So perhaps instead of assuming I'm some 'trouble maker'...why don't you read my last 1000 posts and point out to me where I'm doing anything wrong on this site.

I talk Royals baseball, I talk football, I talk Chiefs, and I'll participate in ChiefsPlanet gossip/bashings/etc...

I am doing nothing different than anyone...I'm just interesting, so I garner attention.

Shoot me for helping make the offseason exciting. I'm so sorry AustinChief for helping your site get traffic.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #73
Shit

Quote:
do you ever see me have run-ins with CC? No. Because he doesn't come at me, so I don't come at him. Mutual respect.

Dartgod? nope. He ignores me so I ignore him.

Billay? No. I actually think that asshole is pretty cool these days.

Frazod? Yep. Because he doesn't post about anything sports related his entire existence on this board is to argue with me and Zach and whoever else he doesn't like because he's a pathetic, miserable, fat ****.

Dane? Yep. Because he's a ****ing bi-polar maniac.

So perhaps instead of assuming I'm some 'trouble maker'...why don't you read my last 1000 posts and point out to me where I'm doing anything wrong on this site.

I talk Royals baseball, I talk football, I talk Chiefs, and I'll participate in ChiefsPlanet gossip/bashings/etc...

I am doing nothing different than anyone...I'm just interesting, so I garner attention.

Shoot me for helping make the offseason exciting. I'm so sorry AustinChief for helping your site get traffic.
dude, shut up.

I was joking
Posted via Mobile Device

Old 05-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #74
Shit

But you ruined it.

I need to steal some posts in threads like this.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old 05-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #75
Banned

I'M A PROBLEM CHILD!

Quote:
Post in here, and I will tell you where I think you rank in terms of percentile on ChiefsPlanet.com. I will highlight your pros (if you have any) and cons and then most likely give you a recommendation on how much anti-freeze you should digest.

Alright...

GAME ON

Closed Thread