Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:47 PM   #76
UNSTOPPABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigVE
Never heard of it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannelloni
Sam Hall has disabled reputation

Old 01-05-2007, 10:48 PM   #77
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru
I'm at work so this thread better keep me entertained.
Well there's nothing more entertaining than dancing bananas!
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:49 PM   #78
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hall

Thanks. Still never heard of it.
BigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 01-05-2007, 10:49 PM   #79
Brrrrr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crush
I had chocolate cake today and it was delicious.

The wench watered down my hot chocolate today.
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:50 PM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepascalblaze
SLAGO2...

It's an allusion to Blaise Pascal and his "wager" concerning the existence of God, which may or may not be inherently fallacious, but is an interesting launching point for religious/philosophical arguments.

Ultimateley it was not well thought out when I registered as tpascalb. A recent thread here about God promted me to ask for it to be changed to be less vague...

...at least someone got the reference to Pascal, probably more famous in the U.S. for mathematics, particularly Pascal's Triangle.

wasn't he the famous atheist / mathmatician / scientist that was out to prove God didn't exist. Then, after years of this, he suddenly decided that God did exist after all and converted to Christianity before he died?

I don't know much about it, but I heard about it recently and the name, "Pacal" seemed to remind me of that story.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:50 PM   #81
MVP

Cheezy boogers is what Indy is going to feel like tomorrow evening...GO CHIEFS...
boogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 01-05-2007, 10:51 PM   #82
UNSTOPPABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater
Well there's nothing more entertaining than dancing bananas!
The Chiefs better not lose a heartbreaker tomorrow, or else I'm really gonna need that.
Sam Hall has disabled reputation

Old 01-05-2007, 10:51 PM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cntrygal
I love sarcasm.

It's my middle name.

Crazy Sarcasm Coffey

Old 01-05-2007, 10:51 PM   #84
Veteran

Considering this is my 16th anniversary I thought this is/was entertaining:
http://www.davesdaily.com/funpages/marriage_07-05.htm
BigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 01-05-2007, 10:52 PM   #85
Take a Chill Pill

Which is more of a lock, Eagles over Giants or Seahawks over Cowboys???
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:52 PM   #86
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey
wasn't he the famous atheist / mathmatician / scientist that was out to prove God didn't exist. Then, after years of this, he suddenly decided that God did exist after all and converted to Christianity before he died?

I don't know much about it, but I heard about it recently and the name, "Pacal" seemed to remind me of that story.
You're 19 posts away from 100..that means an angry old timer named Skip will be proud of you..
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:52 PM   #87
Brrrrr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater
The "gal" part of your username had a lot to do with that.

Well thank God for that... I have always thought it was the drunk part.
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:53 PM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cntrygal
I ate 3/4 of a nasty cheeseburger today.
I'm enthralled, I want to hear more about you eating meat. and the word nasty thrown in there doesn't help

Old 01-05-2007, 10:54 PM   #89
Brrrrr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru
Guess you will just have to hang around and find out.

I'll let you know what I decide.

bill parcels - why would you want details of a nasty burger?

Old 01-05-2007, 10:55 PM   #90
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hall
The Chiefs better not lose a heartbreaker tomorrow, or else I'm really gonna need that.
There's always the corndancer if you need him.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread