Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-16-2009, 04:59 PM  
MVP

104.3 the Fan here in Denver reporting

that Pioli is in negotioans with Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
I just called the studio, and the call screener said it is a rumor that they have spoken.

Last edited by DenverChief; 01-16-2009 at 05:25 PM..
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:29 PM   #196
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Yea, I am sure Shanny really thinks his 2 rings are tarnished...
I don't care what he thinks. I care what I think.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:36 PM   #197
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
I think there are some positives that Shannahan would bring, but I just can't wrap my mind around the idea of the rat in KC.
I've said it before. The only positive is that he will REALLY prepare to beat Denver and Oakland every year. That's 4 important games a year to try to win.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:41 PM   #198
Bring me Geno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
I've said it before. The only positive is that he will REALLY prepare to beat Denver and Oakland every year. That's 4 important games a year to try to win.
I'm sure he'll try equally hard to win every game.
Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:44 PM   #199
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief103182 View Post
I'm sure he'll try equally hard to win every game.
Agreed.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:12 PM   #200
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
I think there are some positives that Shannahan would bring, but I just can't wrap my mind around the idea of the rat in KC.

The fact is, I still don't believe in retreads that have won SBs elsewhere.
They seem to do well with the next team, but they never quite achieve the same kind of success that they enjoyed with thier SB teams.
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
Hiring the Rat just to watch Donko fans squirm when the Chiefs play them is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.
Go to the Minge and see how many people are truly upset about his firing.
It's close statistic-wise to the number of Chiefs fans that want to keep Herm.

Keep the Rat's Epic Stale the hell away from my team.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:47 PM   #201
Banned

I know a lot of people don't like him, but I think Shanahan would be great.

Give him a good gm to work with and outstanding ppl in the pro player personnel dept and I'll bet he'll easily be one of the best coaches in the league.

Given the fact we have Pioli, Im welcomed to having Shanahan as HC.
RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:57 PM   #202
He's Mahomie!

Bring him in! Especially if Spagnuolo is gone now. Blessing in disguise IMO.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:07 PM   #203
#triggering

I'd be shocked ... you guys just brought on Pioli, and that likely isn't appealing to Shanny. And, on the flipside of that... Shanny wants more control and power than your normal HC, and Pioli just left that type of situation in NE.

The Cowboys are going to lose Garrett as OC... they fired their DC and their ST coach... Wade is sitting there thinking "Hmmmm, what's up Jerry". I don't know if they'll pull that trigger, but Shanahan in Dallas would make sense. Granted, you have Jerry not wanting to give up control, but stranger things have happened.

I think Mike sits out a year, unless something wild happens in Dallas.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:08 PM   #204
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I'd be shocked ... you guys just brought on Pioli, and that likely isn't appealing to Shanny. And, on the flipside of that... Shanny wants more control and power than your normal HC, and Pioli just left that type of situation in NE.

The Cowboys are going to lose Garrett as OC... they fired their DC and their ST coach... Wade is sitting there thinking "Hmmmm, what's up Jerry". I don't know if they'll pull that trigger, but Shanahan in Dallas would make sense. Granted, you have Jerry not wanting to give up control, but stranger things have happened.

I think Mike sits out a year, unless something wild happens in Dallas.

Yes! This! To the Cowgirls with him!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:09 PM   #205
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
I don't know that Shanahan really wants all that much power anymore. I think he probably just wants to coach and to win some more championships.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #206
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
I don't know that Shanahan really wants all that much power anymore. I think he probably just wants to coach and to win some more championships.
Well, looking at the last few years... what makes you think this is what he wants to do now?
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:29 PM   #207
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Well, looking at the last few years... what makes you think this is what he wants to do now?
Because look where all that power got him.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:30 PM   #208
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Because look where all that power got him.
Ok, but I just don't see that changing much. I think it would have to be the right scenario and I think that would be a team like Dallas more than KC. It will be interesting to see what happens.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:31 PM   #209
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
that Pioli is in negotioans with Mike Shanahan
For OC or HC?
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 01-17-2009, 02:41 PM   #210
Hillbilly Pharoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBull View Post
I know a lot of people don't like him, but I think Shanahan would be great.

Give him a good gm to work with and outstanding ppl in the pro player personnel dept and I'll bet he'll easily be one of the best coaches in the league.

Given the fact we have Pioli, Im welcomed to having Shanahan as HC.
I'm sorry, was he not in a good situation in Denver? Did I miss something? Good players good front office, good owner...

no championship since Elway left.
melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.melbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.