Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-16-2009, 04:59 PM  
MVP

104.3 the Fan here in Denver reporting

that Pioli is in negotioans with Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
I just called the studio, and the call screener said it is a rumor that they have spoken.

Last edited by DenverChief; 01-16-2009 at 05:25 PM..
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:48 PM   #166
I'll be back.

Quote:
And here we go...

Kansas City's not beyond saving...

Larry Johnson can be the outcast.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:50 PM   #167
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
I still don't like this, but the idea of a million shitsucking douchebag Bronco fans squealing in unison if it happens is enough to not make me hate it entirely.
You'd enjoy it for the pain it would inflict alone. You're decently evil at times.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:04 AM   #168
__

I'll say this.

If this actually happens, and we end up hiring Shanahan, we will be hiring an amoral cheater who has not accomplished anything outside of Elway, whom I've sworn to always hate and disrespect, as our decision-maker on the field.

Basically, I will hate it.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:17 AM   #169

No. Don't want Shanahan. Might as well hire Satan.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:17 AM   #170
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Chief Homer View Post

meh...... if it gets rid of Herm I'll settle for the 32nd pick in the draft
I'd rather have one, or the other. That's for sure.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:17 AM   #171
Sarcasm

you guys that think Shanahan is a good coach is just ammusing to me. I hate Herm, but i would rather keep him than ever have that slim ball p.o.s. Shanahan as coach. Hes probably the most overrated coach in NFL history. Its just sad.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:22 AM   #172
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
Exited? You aren EXCITED about that idea?...or is that CP lingo?
I don't blame him. When I see the possibility of Rat Face McCheese-Eater being coach of the Chiefs, "exited" is a perfectly acceptable brain fart.

Allow me to demonstrate:

"When Shanahan became head coach of the Chiefs, my lunch exited my mouth via projectile-vomit".

"I exited the grassy knoll after blowing Shanahan's brains to hell with a sniper-rifle".

"After pissing in Shanahan's face during his presser at the Stram Theatre, I exited stage left".
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:48 AM   #173
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
No. Don't want Shanahan. Might as well hire Satan.
Is he available?
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:25 AM   #174
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
If you crazy kids would stop using confusing acronyms, others might be able to interact with you. WB?

WTF? NTTAWWT. JK.

(subsequent responses provided the needed context)
UR V8K8SH1 iz baqon
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:25 AM   #175
Custom User Title

the rat..not too shabby.
Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:42 AM   #176
Supporter

I think Pioli knows Shanahan likes to meddle in the personnel stuff so I don't think he'll be given much consideration.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:55 AM   #177
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
I think Pioli knows Shanahan likes to meddle in the personnel stuff so I don't think he'll be given much consideration.
This---------------next rumor
warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:56 AM   #178

Is it just me, or is this thread missing it's entire burst?
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:56 AM   #179
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Is it just me, or is this thread missing it's entire burst?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:57 AM   #180

Quote:
Seriously. When I went to bed last night, this thread, umm, "Shook", all night long.