Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-16-2009, 04:59 PM  
MVP

104.3 the Fan here in Denver reporting

that Pioli is in negotioans with Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
I just called the studio, and the call screener said it is a rumor that they have spoken.

Last edited by DenverChief; 01-16-2009 at 05:25 PM..
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:12 PM   #136
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
Just think how quickly the rebels would have kicked the empire's ass if Vader had left the dark side.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:42 PM   #137
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT58HOF View Post
Pioli+Shanahan
Pioli+Gruden
Pioli+Marty
Pioli+Any of the 3= CHAMPIONSHIPS!!
Marty?
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:43 PM   #138
PermaBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
I still don't like this, but the idea of a million shitsucking douchebag Bronco fans squealing in unison if it happens is enough to not make me hate it entirely.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:45 PM   #139
PermaBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Justice is disseminated quickly on the Planet.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:46 PM   #140
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
... But, why so anti Spagnuolo? I would take him over Marty or Gruden, ....
Yep. Marty is a regular season coach. He'll never win a Championship, Pioli or not. Somebody like spags may or may not be better than Gruden. But Gruden has proven he is not.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:54 PM   #141
Banned

Quote:
You'll love him when Larry is charging through the lanes his offensive line creates.
His "DIRTY CHEATING" offensive line, you mean.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:56 PM   #142
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
His "DIRTY CHEATING" offensive line, you mean.
This franchise needs some of that shit. Everyone is doing it. The Patriots, for instance.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:03 PM   #143
Banned

Quote:
This franchise needs some of that shit. Everyone is doing it. The Patriots, for instance.
Honestly I'd rather my team won on merit, not by cheating. I don't want any excuses against our win when and if it happens.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:09 PM   #144
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Anyone...and I mean ANYONE is better than Herm....but with that said....how can our new GM boss Tony Soprano hire a rat to run his football team???

(I instantly apologize for that lame attempt at comedy.....but it was sitting there...right in the open...ripe for the taking)
Because he is a good coach and would be a good fit here. Also, add to the fact he is one of the best guys out there who has a proven track record of winning in the league. Hes got the experience no doubt with championships to add to that.

There is talent on the offensive side of the ball it's just too bad it's being wasted by our current lame duck coach. I actually think KC is a great situation for Shanahan. It would be great for Tyler Thigpen a young QB who needs a coach who knows how to handle young QB's. And imo what better guy to have then Shanahan? There are RB's on this roster in Charles and Smith whom imo can be excellent cutback runners which would suit a Shanahan style of offense that emphasizes a lot on misdirection plays.

There are good receivers on this team in Gonzalez in Bowe. Shanny knows how 2 make average offensive lineman into pretty good ones. And the Chiefs have 2 good Offensive in Albert and Waters. If he was hired as the new HC here the offense would improve dramatically.

My only knock on him is defense. He hasn't really had good defenses. But, I think with Pioli, and a good DC around him that may just mask his weakness.
RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:10 PM   #145
I'll be back.

Quote:
Honestly I'd rather my team won on merit, not by cheating. I don't want any excuses against our win when and if it happens.
We all want that.

That's not the way the league always works.

I don't feel the Broncos or the Patriots championships have been tainted. Those were damn good teams.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:15 PM   #146
Supporter

Quote:
Yea, I am sure Shanny really thinks his 2 rings are tarnished...
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:37 PM   #147
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
I still don't like this, but the idea of a million shitsucking douchebag Bronco fans squealing in unison if it happens is enough to not make me hate it entirely.
I'm right there with ya!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-16-2009, 09:39 PM   #148
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBull View Post
Because he is a good coach and would be a good fit here. Also, add to the fact he is one of the best guys out there who has a proven track record of winning in the league. Hes got the experience no doubt with championships to add to that.

There is talent on the offensive side of the ball it's just too bad it's being wasted by our current lame duck coach. I actually think KC is a great situation for Shanahan. It would be great for Tyler Thigpen a young QB who needs a coach who knows how to handle young QB's. And imo what better guy to have then Shanahan? There are RB's on this roster in Charles and Smith whom imo can be excellent cutback runners which would suit a Shanahan style of offense that emphasizes a lot on misdirection plays.

There are good receivers on this team in Gonzalez in Bowe. Shanny knows how 2 make average offensive lineman into pretty good ones. And the Chiefs have 2 good Offensive in Albert and Waters. If he was hired as the new HC here the offense would improve dramatically.

My only knock on him is defense. He hasn't really had good defenses. But, I think with Pioli, and a good DC around him that may just mask his weakness.
When the Cheating Donx won thier Super Bowls, thier defense was very good.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-16-2009, 09:41 PM   #149
Louisiana Purchase

Quote:
But Gruden has proven he is not.
I disagree wholeheartedly.
dorseybowe is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dorseybowe is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:48 PM   #150
Whose house?

In talks with Shanahan ay?
Wow... I wouldn't have a problem with that AT ALL.
Micjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli