Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2024, 07:20 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-26-2024 at 08:55 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:15 AM   #301
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
If anyone suggests we should save money by letting Butker walk, that person should be kicked in the nuts.
I suffered through Carl trying to cheap out on the kicker position not resigning Lowery, I agree.
Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:16 AM   #302
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Zero chance I’d give Pacheco an extension.

Love the player, but he won’t last. Don’t love paying running backs anyway, but his style of play is even less conducive to longevity than other backs.

If you could flip out of him a year early for a mid round pick, I’d consider it. Or (preferably) just run him into the ground and let him walk. Then, maybe he comes back on a 1-year deal if no one pays him.
I'll say it again.

I would never, ever, give a running back a second contract.

I love Pacheco. He will be in the ring of honor. Not getting a second contract.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 10:18 AM   #303
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpaint69 View Post
I suffered through Carl trying to cheap out on the kicker position not resigning Lowery, I agree.
I'd keep him before Bolton.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:18 AM   #304
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I'll say it again.

If there’s a back who REALLY protects themselves and is used more as a receiver at times, then sure.

A pure running back, no way.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:20 AM   #305
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I'll say it again.

Ring of honor is strong.....He's a good RB but lets not get carried away here.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:20 AM   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpaint69 View Post
When you look at the combination of power, accuracy, clutch, and titles, Butker is the best ever.

Pay him what it takes. The difference between him and the next guy won’t be substantial enough that it’s worth the savings.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:22 AM   #307
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
If anyone suggests we should save money by letting Butker walk, that person should be kicked in the nuts.
By Mr. Butker himself!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:25 AM   #308
Supporter

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:29 AM   #309
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Bolded are the ones I'd bring back. Obviously that depends on the deal.
I'm shocked you wouldnt put Bolton in there. He's young, cheaper position and he's good. Tranquill isn't doing his job. He's smaller, older and has injury issues.

Chenal will take on Drue's money when drue leaves IMO.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:30 AM   #310
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
McDuffie and Karlaftis, if things progress as they have, are gonna be highest paid at their positions type deals.....I'd think?
If that's what Karlaftis asks for, I let him test the market.

I mean highest paid at his position is Parsons/Bosa. I like George but he ain't THAT. Or anything like it.

He's a really nice secondary pass rusher but he's not someone you build a defense around.

As for McDuffie - yeah, probably. Try to get him signed before Gardner if possible.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:32 AM   #311
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

I mean highest paid at his position is Parsons/Bosa. I like George but he ain't THAT. Or anything like it.

He's a really nice secondary pass rusher but he's not someone you build a defense around.

As for McDuffie - yeah, probably. Try to get him signed before Gardner if possible.
I don't think George is that either, but with the seasons he's stacked up....if he progresses from year 2 to year 3 like 1-2......I don't see how he doesn't come asking for that.

Now you'd have a year, the 5th year option and a tag year so there's leverage there, but yeah.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:33 AM   #312

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

If Karlaftis gives you 4 years like we’ve seen so far (8-10 sacks and steady production), would you accept the Brian Burns trade comp for him?

An early second and a mid round pick the following year.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:34 AM   #313
In Search of a Life

Hell, look with Brian Burns and Josh Allen got.

If Karlaftis stays on this track he's getting that....no?
Old 04-29-2024, 10:35 AM   #314

I really hope FAU proves to be a good pass rusher. That’ll make a tough decision with George more palatable.
Old 04-29-2024, 10:54 AM   #315
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
I'm shocked you wouldnt put Bolton in there. He's young, cheaper position and he's good. Tranquill isn't doing his job. He's smaller, older and has injury issues.

Chenal will take on Drue's money when drue leaves IMO.
I'm not shocked that I ****ed it up this morning. I meant to highlight Bolton and not Smith.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.