Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-30-2024, 12:34 PM   #3241
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
He's turned down more pussy.
Gay guys typically do
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 01:40 PM   #3242
I'll be back.

man how did allen not pull this trigger

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 02:31 PM   #3243
MVP

Trachea stents are in the very early trial stages
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-30-2024, 03:10 PM   #3244
Special Teams ACE!!!

If you’re ever considering feeling sorry for this fan base, just remember that if God doesn’t save stupid people, why should you?

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 03:12 PM   #3245
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
If you’re ever considering feeling sorry for this fan base, just remember that if God doesn’t save stupid people, why should you?

I saw that yesterday and thought it might be April Fools.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 03:15 PM   #3246
Rookie

Quote:

They think Allen would have 6 superbowls if he’s with KC. Really delusional fanbase.
KCBlitz ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.KCBlitz ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 03-30-2024, 03:16 PM   #3247
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Fanduel has BUF at 10.5 wins. I think I'm going to bet the under.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 04:46 PM   #3248
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
He's turned down more pussy in the last year than you could ever hope to get in your lifetime.

Bow down, bitch.
Well yeah, he turned em down cuz he’s a queer! Brownings GF is hotter than Burroke.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 05:23 PM   #3249
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Fanduel has BUF at 10.5 wins. I think I'm going to bet the under.
They’re pretty good in the regular season. I would think Buffalo is able to get 11-12 wins.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-30-2024, 05:53 PM   #3250
Veteran

Quote:

Delusional
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 09:01 PM   #3251
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Also wasted the RT takin a step before the snap, no call acourse.
Arch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArch Stanton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-30-2024, 09:03 PM   #3252
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
They’re pretty good in the regular season. I would think Buffalo is able to get 11-12 wins.

I haven't been super close attention, but it feels like they lost some good players in FA, no? Particularly on defense. And Diggs . . . didn't look like the guy that 'catches everything' last season. Maybe he bounces back, maybe not.

And then looking at their schedule, or really just the list of their 2024 opponents, they have tilts against KC, SF, DET, BAL, LAR, and HOU, and all of those will be pretty tough matchups. Not saying they'll lose all of those, heck, BUF has been beating KC in the regular season kind of consistently recently. But they will lose several of those games. Off the top, my guess is that BUF probably loses to SF, DET, HOU. And could lose two out of the other three.

then there's the games with TEN, JAX, IND and SEA. We're not sure if JAX will bounce back from last season, but they're loaded with talent and Pederson is a good coach. TEN has quietly gathered together some nice pieces so far and might actually give JAX a run for their $$$ for the Division. I can see a couple of those games being tougher than a lot of people expect, and BUF could lose a couple of those.

And finally we get back to their own Division. We know that MIA will be a problem, especially in MIA. The heat/humidity always messes with those northern teams. And if AR can stay healthy, he'll be tough to beat. BUF could split with both of those teams.

Not saying they can't win 11-12 games, but it won't be easy. My gut says they could go 9-8 if they stumble a bit mid-season or whatever. Anyway, something tells me they're going to struggle at times this season and go 10-7. 11 or 12 Ws feels too rich to me.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 09:09 PM   #3253
I'll be back.

holy shit

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 09:55 PM   #3254
I'll be back.

this is like a damn lifetime episode on scott norwood

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 10:12 PM   #3255
Fan since 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Has something to do with the brain. Joshua Allen's is the size of a peapod.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.