Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2024, 11:13 AM   #9
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I hated the Bengals draft.

I don't love Mims (and what Belichick said about his drive and how he had always dominated physically but never had much adversity sticks with me), but I absolutely hate them getting Burton in the 3rd. If they can keep him happy/on the up, he could be a really dynamic #3 option this year and excellent complement to Chase moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
People say a lot of bad about Buffalo trading out and handing us Worthy but they had a really good draft in my opinion.

I thought Tampa had a nice draft.

Steelers had a solid one.

I liked what Cleveland did with limited picks.

Overall though, I have to say I can't put one above ours. Veach was masterful.
Buffalo's draft will come down to how successful Coleman is.

I think he has some useful traits, for sure. But man, his inability to separate just sticks with me.

And he wasn't even THAT amazing at 50-50 balls in college. That's not going to improve in the pros.

I agree that nobody's draft beats the Chiefs. I think the Chargers had a good day, unfortunately. Though I think McConkey's injury issues could torpedo some of that.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote