Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-14-2022, 02:18 AM  
Suupraa Geniuuusss

****The Official Kadarius Toney Thread****

All things Yung Joka here

The interview is interesting. Kadarius shows a lot of intelligence with his answers to the football-related questions. And a great work ethic. Think Veach was onto something with this kid.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2022, 10:44 AM   #136
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
23 had an angle on him.

Then again, so did 2 other guys and he left them grabbing at air.

Would've liked to have seen what Toney could've done with one more block there, for sure. And look at how hard Toney breaks back there and STILL delivers a shot on Cisco - he absolutely thought there was still plenty of meat on those bones...
Yeah I was about to add...and even if there is a couple more Jags back there in position, it's still likely Toney would've beat them as elusive as he is. Like you said...I just would've liked to have seen what he did with that extra block for sure. If you're a rookie fighting for playing time, playing 100% until the play is whistled dead should be a ****ing no-brainer.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-15-2022, 10:45 AM   #137
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Maybe it's fair to give Cisco credit for getting off the block as well. Giving all parties the benefit of the doubt, you could say that Moore looked over his shoulder there (he does) and sees Toney planting on the sideline so he's trying to drive Cisco back to create a cut-back lane for Toney to break into.

Instead Cisco broke off and planted to hold his lane. And Cisco, a safety, is likely to be stronger than the vast majority of WRs he's going against, especially an undersized rookie. So seeing him win a physical matchup and just muscle himself back into the play isn't surprising. It's not a good look for Skyy but in the end it may not have made much difference.

Moore sure looks to have inside position on Cisco and if he keeps driving with his legs maaaaybe he can seal Cisco off and give Toney a chance to use that 'clump' of players to screen 23 out of the play altogether. At that point he's gone. But I guess you tip your cap to the other guy as well - he didn't quit on the play, he kept playing physical and even had Moore NOT disengaged, I'm not sure he drives the bigger, stronger player out of the play anyway.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 10:48 AM   #138
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
One guy got painted as a headcase. The other a 'smart, hard nosed, physical player...'

You're a rookie who's falling down the depth chart. You play like 15 snaps a game. And you can't block through the !@#$ing whistle?

Whatever...
Why would you block for the guy coming to take your job?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2022, 10:51 AM   #139
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
It's a team sport - if you don't want to be a team player, go play baseball....

Thats my take on it anyway.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 10:54 AM   #140
My Mamma Says

Quote:
JFC… Really?
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2022, 10:55 AM   #141
pie is never free

Quote:
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 11:01 AM   #142
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Simmons was talking on his podcast that he has a bunch of NYG friends and they are SUPER SALTY that Toney had a big game.
I visited some NYG message boards yesterday and here is what I found:

-Most fans are fine with the trade considering the Giants success and Toney's lack of wanting to be a Giant.

-Many fans despise Toney due to his actions.

-Few fans are pissed at the Giants for not treating the situation right or something.

I think if the Giants didn't have a good record, the fans would be on meltdown over Toney's potential success in KC... fortunately for them, they really don't care much.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2022, 11:07 AM   #143
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
I visited some NYG message boards yesterday and here is what I found:

-Most fans are fine with the trade considering the Giants success and Toney's lack of wanting to be a Giant.

-Many fans despise Toney due to his actions.

-Few fans are pissed at the Giants for not treating the situation right or something.

I think if the Giants didn't have a good record, the fans would be on meltdown over Toney's potential success in KC... fortunately for them, they really don't care much.
Wait until Danny Dimes hurls them all the way back to earth in a big flaming ball of wreckage.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2022, 11:11 AM   #144
Mahomes Fanboi

It's somewhat of a similar situation us Chiefs fans are in with Tyreek.

The Chiefs have been even better without him, so losing him isn't a big deal regardless of his success in MIA.

The loss of Tyreek has made Mahomes a better QB in the long run.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2022, 12:38 PM   #145
I’m a Mahomo!

I need you buddy to step up & replace Cooper Kupp. I have a 2 game lead but I know you have it in you!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2022, 01:49 PM   #146
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
It's a team sport - if you don't want to be a team player, go play baseball....

Thats my take on it anyway.
There ain't no I in team.

Yeah well there ain't no we either.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2022, 01:56 PM   #147
pie is never free

Quote:

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2022, 02:00 PM   #148
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

T. (SILENT 'W'). E. A. M.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2022, 02:04 PM   #149
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

Wrong.

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 02:09 PM   #150
pie is never free