Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-23-2019, 07:09 AM  
Stay positive, don't give up

Terminator: Dark Fate

Teaser trailer....this is supposed to ignore any movies after T2. I'm cautiously optimistic with Hamilton and Cameron involved. Heard this is some of the 10 min footage from cinemacon where the cgi isn't finished yet.

@Terminator: Welcome to the day after Judgment Day. Producer James Cameron returns with director Tim Miller for #TerminatorDarkFate. In theatres 11.1.19. Watch the official trailer now. https://twitter.com/Terminator/statu...846144/video/1

https://youtu.be/jCyEX6u-Yhs

Last edited by Sure-Oz; 05-23-2019 at 07:19 AM..
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-23-2019, 08:13 AM   #2
error 404

Please make it stop.
sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-23-2019, 08:19 AM   #3
I'll be back.

im really hoping this is a success and opens the door for neill blomkamp to make his direct sequel to aliens
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:07 AM   #4
Ain't no relax!

Linda Hamilton looks 110 years old...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:23 AM   #5
The 23rd Pillar

How many times are they going to go back and rewrite everything that followed T2?
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:25 AM   #6
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
How many times are they going to go back and rewrite everything that followed T2?
As many times as it takes until you forget the name McQ.

And, not a terrible trailer I suppose.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:42 AM   #7
In Mahomes I trust!

I think it looks "better" than some of the other crap they came out with. I will admit it has my attention.
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:43 AM   #8
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs View Post
Please make it stop.

Yes, please
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2019, 10:30 AM   #9
Go Beavers!

Eh, I'll see it. I'm stupid like that.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-23-2019, 10:32 AM   #10
Baba Ganoush

He did say he’ll be back. Thought he was lying?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2019, 10:54 AM   #11
Supporter

This has all happened before and it will all happen again. And again. And again. And again.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2019, 11:06 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

No thanks.

This ship has sailed.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2019, 11:11 AM   #13
In Mahomes I trust!

Hey sd4chiefs - I love the license plate in your avatar. I checked here in Louisiana and it is available so I just sent the form in. Preciate you
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-23-2019, 11:24 AM   #14
I'll be back.

Looks way better than GeniSys.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2019, 04:54 PM   #15
Get in, loser.

Shame. Terminator and T2 are legitimately two of my favorite movies of all time.

I didn't completely hate all the following installments but, sort of like Alien, the franchise just rolled straight downhill.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.