Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-16-2019, 11:06 PM  
The Demon Preacher

Robert Pattinson... is Batman.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/r...cs-1203125473/

****ing hell... DC is garbage.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-01-2019, 04:20 PM   #76
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post

Deadline's file photo
Yeah they could've picked a better photo
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-01-2019, 05:42 PM   #77
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I would have been fine with Hoult. He can really disappear in a role. I didn't realize until long after I saw the new Mad Max movie that he was the same guy I'd seen in Warm Bodies.
This. Hoult would have been better IMO.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:35 PM   #78
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post

Deadline's file photo
The Millennials Batman...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:22 PM   #79
Get in, loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Previous Batman were just perfect, huh? Lol

ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:37 PM   #80
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Previous Batman were just perfect, huh?
Besides Nolan's trilogy there is no agreement on a "great" batman. Just because you haven't seen the lead in anything other than a stupid vampire film, don't be judgemental. Just saying. Maybe he stinks up the role. Cloney, Keaton are damn good actors and they stunk as Batman.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 09:11 PM   #81
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Besides Nolan's trilogy there is no agreement on a "great" batman. Just because you haven't seen the lead in anything other than a stupid vampire film, don't be judgemental. Just saying. Maybe he stinks up the role. Cloney, Keaton are damn good actors and they stunk as Batman.
WHOA hold up now! I'll give you Clooney being an utter embarrassment as Batman but....Keaton?! He was ****ing awesome as Batman/Bruce Wayne!

Anyways, I'm glad Pattinson is going through with this and not chickening out. He's an intriguing youngish actor and I can't wait to see what Matt Reeves has up his sleeves with this one.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-01-2019, 09:13 PM   #82

Quote:
I feel like Kilmer was just there...as for Clooney he definitely was an ok Playboy Bruce Wayne but not much else. I think Pattinson will surprise everyone and you got an awesome director and hopefully awesome screenplay doing this. Majority from what I see online prefer Pattinson, both were good choices. I was in the bandwagon for Armie Hammer prior. Affleck imo was a great Dark Knight returns Batman but had a horrible script and meh director.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-01-2019, 09:36 PM   #83
Supporter

I’ll give him a chance.

Never watched the Twilight movies anyway. Kid might have something.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:07 PM   #84
In Search of a Life

I'm not a big fan of Pattinson's work, but I'm not going to hold sparklevamp against him. I don't see the match here, but I'll wait to see how they frame the character before worrying about the actor playing it.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:40 PM   #85
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
I feel like Kilmer was just there...as for Clooney he definitely was an ok Playboy Bruce Wayne but not much else. I think Pattinson will surprise everyone and you got an awesome director and hopefully awesome screenplay doing this. Majority from what I see online prefer Pattinson, both were good choices. I was in the bandwagon for Armie Hammer prior. Affleck imo was a great Dark Knight returns Batman but had a horrible script and meh director.
My top choice for the new younger Batman was the guy in my avatar (Garrett Hedlund). Criminally underrated American actor. Has a cool deep voice, tall (at 6'2) and can do the dark/brooding thing really well .
Here's what he looks like with a full head of hair

But i fully support Mr Pattinson & am rooting for him.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:56 PM   #86
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Besides Nolan's trilogy there is no agreement on a "great" batman. Just because you haven't seen the lead in anything other than a stupid vampire film, don't be judgemental. Just saying. Maybe he stinks up the role. Cloney, Keatonare damn good actors and they stunk as Batman.
WTF? Most people would say Keaton is top 2.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:01 AM   #87

@BATMANShanlian: Whoa! Uncanny! @TomKingTK Batman looks very similar to #RobertPattinson #TheBatman https://twitter.com/BATMANShanlian/s...143040/photo/1
Old 06-02-2019, 09:01 AM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
My top choice for the new younger Batman was the guy in my avatar (Garrett Hedlund). Criminally underrated American actor. Has a cool deep voice, tall (at 6'2) and can do the dark/brooding thing really well .

Here's what he looks like with a full head of hair

But i fully support Mr Pattinson & am rooting for him.
I've liked him in some stuff definitely underrated
Old 06-02-2019, 10:10 AM   #89
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
WTF? Most people would say Keaton is top 2.
Just my opinion. Everyone has one.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2019, 11:42 AM   #90
Mahomes Dynasty

Keaton IS Batman.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.