Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-11-2019, 07:49 PM  
Stay positive, don't give up

Disney+ coming November 12th

November 12th 2019

@adamhlavac: #DisneyPlus launches November 12 and will cost $6.99/month or $69.99/year. https://twitter.com/adamhlavac/statu...883136/photo/1

Full Details in link. This will be awesome. May want to get Disney stock I'm guessing.

https://www.thewaltdisneycompany.com...-investor-day/
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:53 PM   #91
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I wonder if Disney will ever release their old R rated and edgier movies from Touchstone and Hollywood pictures on this platform?
What do they own?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:09 PM   #92
Veteran

**** this kiddie shit. No way in hell am I wasting money on some Disney movies and cheap Marvel cash grabs.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 08:12 PM   #93
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
What do they own?
Well, I noticed a few old Touchstone titles are on there like 3 Men and a Baby and Turner and Hooch.

But nothing R rated like Down and Out in Beverly Hills or Ruthless People.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:44 PM   #94
Banned

I was hoping Disney somehow owned Cartoon Network as that would be cherry on top
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:48 PM   #95
Supporter

I just went through all the shows they have on their service.

HOLY SHIT.

Already watched the first episode of Mandalorian. NICE.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:00 PM   #96
In Search of a Life

Mandalorian kicked ass. Hopefully they can keep the quality up.

The weekly episode drop sucks. Not sure why they chose that format? Netflix sure has them beat there.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:48 PM   #97
the great pumpkin

Quote:
I wonder if Disney will ever release their old R rated and edgier movies from Touchstone and Hollywood pictures on this platform?
I think they said they wouldn't show anything rated R or higher. They will be streaming those on Hulu (Deadpool was the example used - I really don't know what titles will be available).
heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-13-2019, 10:21 PM   #98
Supporter

Quote:

The weekly episode drop sucks. Not sure why they chose that format? Netflix sure has them beat there.
I think you can download movies from the site. I'm pretty sure it is only to keep people from logging on for a week and downloading everything they want and dumping the sub.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2019, 02:04 AM   #99
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:

Makes people subscribe for a longer amount of time. If a whole season drops, some people would sign up for a free trial, binge watch the season and then cancel the next day and repeat when the next season came out.

And weekly episodes keep people invested in the show and gives each episode life and staying power.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2019, 04:48 AM   #100
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Browsing the content this morning before work I can see that I'll be watching a good dose of Mandalorian, XMen cartoons, and Spiderman cartoons this week =)
Man, I had to check if I wrote this. Same here lol
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2019, 05:26 AM   #101
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Money over customer experience. Ad supported model. Viewership goes up on a show as the season goes along, ad rates go up.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:26 AM   #102
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Browsing the content this morning before work I can see that I'll be watching a good dose of Mandalorian, XMen cartoons, and Spiderman cartoons this week =)
Apparently they have Gargoyles too. It's lit.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:55 AM   #103
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Money over customer experience. Ad supported model. Viewership goes up on a show as the season goes along, ad rates go up.
As supported model? I did not see any ads on there?

Netflix has the benefit of already having hundreds of original shows. I think since Disney+ only has a few originals as of now, that’s why they chose the weekly episode drop thing.

Maybe once they build up their originals more, they might move more to a Netflix model. But maybe not. I could see them and Apple TV+ following more of the HBO model.
Old 11-14-2019, 11:07 AM   #104
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
As supported model? I did not see any ads on there?

Netflix has the benefit of already having hundreds of original shows. I think since Disney+ only has a few originals as of now, that’s why they chose the weekly episode drop thing.

Maybe once they build up their originals more, they might move more to a Netflix model. But maybe not. I could see them and Apple TV+ following more of the HBO model.
I've been watching Apple TV+ for the last couple days. Morning show and for all mankind are great. Haven't started See yet but it looks promising as well. I think Apple will kick some serious ass if they can keep this level of quality going.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2019, 11:11 AM   #105
Needs more middle fingers

They've got the OG Alvin and the Chipmonks, Duck Tales, Tale Spin and Darkwing Duck. Lots of old cartoons in there that i completely forgot existed.

Like Goof Troop.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.