Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 04-11-2019, 07:49 PM  
Stay positive, don't give up

Disney+ coming November 12th

November 12th 2019

@adamhlavac: #DisneyPlus launches November 12 and will cost $6.99/month or $69.99/year. https://twitter.com/adamhlavac/statu...883136/photo/1

Full Details in link. This will be awesome. May want to get Disney stock I'm guessing.

https://www.thewaltdisneycompany.com...-investor-day/
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:27 AM   #61
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
Besides The Mandalorian, I have zero interest in Disney+. Is it worth the $6.99?
You don't like any other Star Wars or Marvel?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:30 AM   #62
Andy Reid Supporter

Disney+ is basically for movies while Netflix or HBOMax will be for shows.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:51 AM   #63
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
New problem. Disney+ doesn't remember where you left off in a movie the next day
I had it happen after a few hours. My son started a movie, went to taekwondo & got dinner. Came back and no option to reastart, had to fast forward to where he was. I did stop Mandalorian & pick it up in another room without issues but there was only a 30ish minute gap.

Definitely a 1st world problem but something they need to work out
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:52 AM   #64
MVP

Astonishing value for $7 a month.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:58 AM   #65
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Astonishing value for $7 a month.
The bundle makes it even better.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:10 AM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
The bundle makes it even better.
No doubt, as an existing Hulu customer I'm adding Disney+ and ESPN+ for $7
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:25 AM   #67
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Where’s ‘Song if the South’ ‘Watcher in the Woods’ ‘The Devil and Max Devlin ‘Condorman’ and ‘The Black Cauldron’. ????
The Black Cauldron is on there.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:29 AM   #68
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
New problem. Disney+ doesn't remember where you left off in a movie the next day
Yes. And I don’t know about anyone else, but I have to turn subtitles off with each new movie/show I start. It’s simple enough to do, but still annoying after a while.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:36 AM   #69
Supporter

I have youtubetv now, I might switch over to Hulu + this.

I need to see the difference in what I get between Hulu and Youtubetv.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:40 AM   #70
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I have youtubetv now, I might switch over to Hulu + this.

I need to see the difference in what I get between Hulu and Youtubetv.
Note that the package deal with Hulu and Disney+ does not include Hulu Live TV streaming. "Hulu" and "Hulu with Live TV" are different entities. So it's not comparable to YoutubeTV in that manner.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:45 AM   #71
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Note that the package deal with Hulu and Disney+ does not include Hulu Live TV streaming. "Hulu" and "Hulu with Live TV" are different entities. So it's not comparable to YoutubeTV in that manner.
Yep, I noticed their live cost is 44.95, which is way better than Youtube after their huge hike.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:56 AM   #72
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Yep, I noticed their live cost is 44.95, which is way better than Youtube after their huge hike.
Hulu is only 5 bucks cheaper and their interface and DVR suck compared to YouTube TV.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:59 AM   #73
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Ehh, it's only a $5 difference with the base packages. I tried Hulu with Live TV for a while. I liked their channel selection, but there were a few things that really turned me off. You only get 50hrs of DVR unless you pay an upgrade fee. You can only have 2 devices in use at one time, unless you pay an upgrade fee. You can only stream from 1 location at a time. So you can't share the service with someone else outside of the home. Or if you owned 2 houses in different cities, you'd need 2 separate Hulu accounts for it to work.

I share my YoutubeTV account with family so we split the cost. Not possible with Hulu.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 10:20 AM   #74
Supporter

Thanks for the info, guys.

Just going to get Disney outright. It's not like it costs a lot.
Old 11-13-2019, 10:28 AM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Hulu Live includes the standard Hulu subscription. The way it works with Disney+ is they refund 5.99 of the Disney+ (normally 12.99) so you're paying the same $7 extra that you would with a regular(not live) Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+ bundle.