Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 04-11-2019, 07:49 PM  
Stay positive, don't give up

Disney+ coming November 12th

November 12th 2019

@adamhlavac: #DisneyPlus launches November 12 and will cost $6.99/month or $69.99/year. https://twitter.com/adamhlavac/statu...883136/photo/1

Full Details in link. This will be awesome. May want to get Disney stock I'm guessing.

https://www.thewaltdisneycompany.com...-investor-day/
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-12-2019, 06:29 PM   #46
Needs more middle fingers

For $12.99 WITH Hulu, that's a pretty good deal.

Now that GoT is gone i have no use for HBO. Sounds like a good swap. Disney, Hulu and ESPN vs HBO....
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 07:26 PM   #47
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
For $12.99 WITH Hulu, that's a pretty good deal.

Now that GoT is gone i have no use for HBO. Sounds like a good swap. Disney, Hulu and ESPN vs HBO....
Exactly. This is happening in Bowserland.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:34 PM   #48
Most Valuable Villain

Got the first year free with Verizon. **** yeah I’m in.

Anybody know how many TVs can be watching at one time?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:44 PM   #49
Starter

Besides The Mandalorian, I have zero interest in Disney+. Is it worth the $6.99?
Beethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-12-2019, 10:06 PM   #50
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Got the first year free with Verizon. **** yeah I’m in.

Anybody know how many TVs can be watching at one time?
Quote:
Disney Plus, however, allows all subscribers to stream to four devices and access 4K content at no extra cost -- features Netflix includes in its $16 premium tier.

https://www.cnet.com/news/disney-plu...ar-wars-pixar/
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 11:15 PM   #51
Shaken. Not stirred.

Definitely not liking the inability to control stream bandwidth within the app. It's all HD all the time.

I prefer to watch in SD and choose what I watch in HD to save bandwidth.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 06:02 AM   #52
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Definitely not liking the inability to control stream bandwidth within the app. It's all HD all the time.

I prefer to watch in SD and choose what I watch in HD to save bandwidth.
Data cap huh?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 06:54 AM   #53
In Search of a Life

Where’s ‘Song if the South’ ‘Watcher in the Woods’ ‘The Devil and Max Devlin ‘Condorman’ and ‘The Black Cauldron’. ????
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 06:58 AM   #54
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Data cap huh?
Yep
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:03 AM   #55
Hockey Town

Quote:
Yep
I have one also I just pay to be uncapped I'm always way over it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:09 AM   #56
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
I have one also I just pay to be uncapped I'm always way over it.
We don't have that option. We pay overage fees. Haven't hit it yet, but that's why I'm vigilant. With 5 people in the house, I have to be.

Vudu does it perfectly. You can change speed anytime right on the dashboard.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:15 AM   #57
Hockey Town

Quote:
We don't have that option. We pay overage fees. Haven't hit it yet, but that's why I'm vigilant. With 5 people in the house, I have to be.

Vudu does it perfectly. You can change speed anytime right on the dashboard.
If I had to be under it I'd be using my program that lets me turn things off and turning off kids wifi's for big portions of days.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:27 AM   #58
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
If I had to be under it I'd be using my program that lets me turn things off and turning off kids wifi's for big portions of days.
I use everything my router allows. Unfortunately it does not allow me to control speed to specific devices. None of my kids can access streaming after 9pm on school nights. I'm not a popular father for that but kids never understand financial issues.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:30 AM   #59
Hockey Town

Quote:
I use everything my router allows. Unfortunately it does not allow me to control speed to specific devices. None of my kids can access streaming after 9pm on school nights. I'm not a popular father for that but kids never understand financial issues.
Mine can't either but that's because they'd stay up till 3 AM and refuse to get out of bed.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:49 AM   #60
Shaken. Not stirred.

New problem. Disney+ doesn't remember where you left off in a movie the next day