Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-15-2019, 08:37 AM  
Plays to win the game!

Spiderman: Far From Home

Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-05-2019, 07:03 PM   #106
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
make them stop.

there is a new or reboot spiderman every 3 years it seems like.

spiderman is the worst comic book character ever.
If Spiderman 3 never happened who knows where the character would be right now. That movie really undid everything the first two accomplished.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2019, 07:13 PM   #107
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
If Spiderman 3 never happened who knows where the character would be right now. That movie really undid everything the first two accomplished.
It's been ages since I've seen them, but I was considering a re-watch after the

Spoiler!

Should I just watch the first two and skip the third one?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2019, 07:35 PM   #108
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It's been ages since I've seen them, but I was considering a re-watch after the

Spoiler!

Should I just watch the first two and skip the third one?
Yes. Skip it.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2019, 07:53 PM   #109
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
See yourself out of this thread, asshole.

Spider-Man is an A-lister. Sony went more than 10 years without a well-received Spidey solo flick and yet this latest one is on its way to the billion $ mark. That's ****ing star power. People love Spider-Man because he's ****ing awesome.. and you're a douche.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 08:09 PM   #110
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

Spider-Man is an A-lister. Sony went more than 10 years without a well-received Spidey solo flick and yet this latest one is on its way to the billion $ mark. That's ****ing star power. People love Spider-Man because he's ****ing awesome.. and you're a douche.
1. Batman
2. Lex Luther (yes I realize he's a villain)
3. Iron Man
4. Wolverine
10. Superman
--------
2987. Spiderman
2988. Antman
2989. Ambiguously Gay Duo
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2019, 08:10 PM   #111
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
make them stop.

there is a new or reboot spiderman every 3 years it seems like.

So I guess since we went from Michael Keaton to Val Kilmer to George Clooney to Christian Bale to Ben Affleck to Robert Pattinson, we should stop Batman films...
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-05-2019, 08:11 PM   #112
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
So I guess since we went from Michael Keaton to Val Kilmer to George Clooney to Christian Bale to Ben Affleck to Robert Pattinson, we should stop Batman films...
You're getting the idea.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2019, 02:25 PM   #113
Banned

Quote:

I would have loved to see Tobey Mcguire (sp) in the avenger series. That era of spiderman had the perfect blend of comic book, realistic, and homey type of spiderman. Tobey was the perfect adult spidy, and would never expect him to be spiderman but for sure a nerd.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 02:29 PM   #114
Kind of a mod

If anyone's planning to see this and will be purchasing a ticket online, shoot me a PM. I got an $8 off movie ticket coupon when I bought the Tobey Maguire trilogy last night, but I've already seen FFH, so I don't have any use for it.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:58 PM   #115
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
That actually sounds amazin.
Right!? And she can further improve the weaponry and structure of the suit with Vibranium. It's a slam dunk really.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:50 PM   #116
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I quite enjoyed it.

Spoiler!
Spoilers. Quit reading.

They had repulsors. Those will knock things back, and used with water would move it around also. My concern was the noise and lack of Peter tingle not picking up on them.

The Mysterio illusion fight was fantastic.

Fanboy ideas. Some of what I wanted at the endgame could be teased. Secret war. Super skrulls, originally I said hulk. But imagine if half the heroes have been taken. Hulk, strange, falcon could all be swapped. Imagine if Tony Stark got swapped. They said you get all the memories. Of course, that doesn't explain his death unless faked also.

Technically he was not unmasked. It was a photo. Showing the video would hurt. So what will play out? May and friends could be in jeopardy. Sinister 6, does vulture turn semi good to help? Does lizard turn sides to defeat the remaining members and sacrifice his life for may? Or you can have strange or fury and sword help out and have another Parker with the drone and illusion tech.

Outside of mj and flash they did a great job casting. Those two haven't done anything of merit yet compared to past actors and actresses.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:02 PM   #117
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
I thought it was enjoyable, like Homecoming. Idk, just something about these newer Spidey flicks hasn't gripped me like the first two of the Raimi trilogy. They're lacking something and I just can't put my finger on it. I watch them and I'm entertained, but they lack soul or something. I watch it once and just kinda forget about them. Never crave watching them again.

Spoiler!
Nerds can be spiteful about their babies. Think of when other fans come on here and dismiss the chiefs. Irrational fears happen. As for avengers level threat. That is why he wanted Edith. He wanted to be the face even if he had to kill Innocents. That happens every day already.

As for Mysterio, read old Man Logan. It puts the movie to shame and shows what he can do.

As for Spidey and not gripping you in. I agree, but that is because none of his movies have been really solo films. The big character building and Parker centric scripts on him are not there. He is part of the avengers universe. Big names are apart of his movies, Ironman, fury.

Imo
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-10-2019, 06:30 PM   #118
In Search of a Life

Saw it tonight

Liked it.

Wasn’t groundbreaking but a nige damn solid film
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2019, 06:53 PM   #119
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Not PC enough. It will be Iron Woman and will be Tchalla's sister. Since she's just as smart if not smarter than Tony Stark was. Honestly I'm ok with that if so.

That's actually what popped into my head back when I saw Black Panther.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2019, 07:02 PM   #120
MVP

I am thinking Marvel Spider-Man three will be Kraven and maybe Chameleon.

Kraven and Scorpion are the only classic rogues they haven't used yet.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.