Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 07-25-2018, 06:33 PM  
oxymoron

Deadwood

Movie's finally filming this fall. No, seriously. They're actually doing it after talking about it for two years.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/07/again...happening.html
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2018, 11:18 PM   #31
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Couple of pics you ****ing hoople heads...

This is the single biggest thing that NO ONE is talking about right now

Whatevers going on, I'm IN
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2018, 11:31 PM   #32
Supporter

HOLY ****. I NEED THIS NOW
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2018, 11:07 PM   #33
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Couple of pics you ****ing hoople heads...

Hoople Heads.....damn I loved that show.....Kim Dickens got killed off of the “Fear the Walking Dead” so she could start shooting....

The movie can not come soon enough!
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2018, 11:51 AM   #34
Mindful Taoist German

Really looking forward to this...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 12:22 PM   #35
**** the Raiders

Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:36 AM   #36
Pessimistically optimistic.

Well, the movie was on last night for anyone that caught it.

Spoiler!
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:46 AM   #37
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur View Post
Well, the movie was on last night for anyone that caught it.

Spoiler!
Won’t even click on that spoiler link, but where was the media blitz for this supposedly highly anticipated release?

Can’t wait to see it, but it hasn’t gotten any serious run that I’ve seen

Starting to feel like a game of thrones ending...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 01:03 AM   #38
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Not clicking on the link either. I'll watch it at some point this weekend.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 09:21 PM   #39
AKA bigpepe

I loved the series but the movie....eh.
dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-01-2019, 09:33 PM   #40
Supporter

What the ****?

This movie played already?!
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 09:56 PM   #41
MVP

Deadwood has to be one of the more over-hyped series in modern history....

I remember when it was airing...and people saying it was better than The Wire. I tried to watch it back then and lost interest...

I recently tried to watch it again with the movie coming out... and thought some of the acting/writing was pretty bad. Who ever played Bullock is a terrible actor...it was decent until Wild Bill died.

Anyway...from shows of that period...The Wire destroyed it....it's not close.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:27 PM   #42
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post

I remember when it was airing...and people saying it was better than The Wire. I tried to watch it back then and lost interest...

I recently tried to watch it again with the movie coming out... and thought some of the acting/writing was pretty bad. Who ever played Bullock is a terrible actor...it was decent until Wild Bill died.

Timothy Olyphant is a terrible actor? The dude is amazing in just about everything he's in.
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 10:49 PM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
Timothy Olyphant is a terrible actor? The dude is amazing in just about everything he's in.
If that's the guy...he sucked in Deadwood. His character in that show was flat and stilted...he didn't convince me. Had they chosen someone else...it would have made the show better. It felt almost soap-opera level...

Compare him to Omar or Stringer Bell from the Wire...

Oh shit...he's the guy in that California Gore Comedy....he's better in that role...submissive, helper-dad.

Last edited by BlackOp; 06-01-2019 at 10:55 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:13 PM   #44
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post

The Wild West vs modern day, why even bother comparing the two?

Deadwood was as accurate to its time and place as anything ever made
Old 06-01-2019, 11:52 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
The Wild West vs modern day, why even bother comparing the two?

Deadwood was as accurate to its time and place as anything ever made
To each, his own...the scumbag bar owner was solid...the guy who's face they use as it's trademark.

The other actor..who owned the rival brothel was weak too...

It just wasn't that good...the slimy mayor was good...I thought Utter was decent too. The drunk woman who said **** every other word was over acted and seemed forced. The doctor character was decent..

Meh..it's over-rated. It wasn't horrible...but I haven't been compelled to finish it. I just quit caring...like with Walking Dead. For a series that got such high rankings...I should be interested enough to finish it once...after trying twice.

Last edited by BlackOp; 06-01-2019 at 11:58 PM..