Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-17-2017, 12:08 PM  
oxymoron

Netflix: The Witcher

Not much in the way of details yet, but it's under development. It's a pretty long series of books, not just a trilogy of games. Don't even know if it's going to be Geralt or someone new in the universe. Whatever it is, something tells me we'll see it sometime in 2018 or early 2019.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:47 PM   #2
Banned

Fantastic games as well.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2017, 06:22 PM   #3
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Fantastic games as well.
Witcher 3 is the best game I've ever played. Rivals Skyrim in content, but with a vastly superior story line.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2017, 10:17 PM   #4
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Witcher 3 is the best game I've ever played. Rivals Skyrim in content, but with a vastly superior story line.
Pretty much this. When you add the DLC it far surpasses anything ever made to this point. I'm playing it again now for what is likely the 15th time. Each time I play it, I hit a new storyline somewhere.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:29 PM   #5
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Pretty much this. When you add the DLC it far surpasses anything ever made to this point. I'm playing it again now for what is likely the 15th time. Each time I play it, I hit a new storyline somewhere.
After the disappointing, buggy mess that was Mass Effect Andromeda, I've taken about a three week break from playing anything, but I'll probably start another Witcher 3 game soon.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2019, 12:53 PM   #6
oxymoron

Just read that shooting for season 1 has wrapped and that the general consensus is that we'll see it on Netflix around November. 8 episodes.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2019, 12:55 PM   #7
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

God I hope they don't **** it up.
Old 05-31-2019, 11:56 AM   #8
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
After the disappointing, buggy mess that was Mass Effect Andromeda, I've taken about a three week break from playing anything, but I'll probably start another Witcher 3 game soon.

ME:A was just...bad...

If you haven't completed W3 on Death March yet it makes the game last about 2x as long. You're gonna die, A LOT. Mechanics weren't overly cheesy and I had to think about how I approached each battle. Totally worth it if you got a little sadist in you
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-31-2019, 12:37 PM   #9
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post

If you haven't completed W3 on Death March yet it makes the game last about 2x as long. You're gonna die, A LOT. Mechanics weren't overly cheesy and I had to think about how I approached each battle. Totally worth it if you got a little sadist in you
Or you can just play on normal and spam Whirl with Severance. That's fun too.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2019, 12:46 PM   #10
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Or you can just play on normal and spam Whirl with Severance. That's fun too.
I'll admit that is fun as F. I also cheesed the pigs on the farm and got them dolla billz
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-31-2019, 01:12 PM   #11
The man you could post like.

Quote:
I'll admit that is fun as F. I also cheesed the pigs on the farm and got them dolla billz
I have a save file ready for NG+ with like 250,000 gold. Poor Willis got stung to death over and over and over again.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2019, 01:37 PM   #12
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

Shit, at times that game's a pain in the ass on normal. I have no desire to play it at psycho level. When a game starts to feel like work, I lose interest quickly.
Old 05-31-2019, 03:30 PM   #13
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Shit, at times that game's a pain in the ass on normal. I have no desire to play it at psycho level. When a game starts to feel like work, I lose interest quickly.

Stay away from button mash. Game has basicly unwritten rule that on your third successful strike in rapid succession, you will instantly be attacked by either what youre attacking, or another enemy in the pack youre fighting. If youre spamming attacks youre gonna get nailed hard after every third hit.

Use dodges to set up heavy counter strikes, or quick strikes with a dodge or roll. The game definitely punishes over aggressiveness.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:19 PM   #14
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:30 PM   #15
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

God, please, don't let them **** this up.