Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-23-2019, 07:09 AM  
Stay positive, don't give up

Terminator: Dark Fate

Teaser trailer....this is supposed to ignore any movies after T2. I'm cautiously optimistic with Hamilton and Cameron involved. Heard this is some of the 10 min footage from cinemacon where the cgi isn't finished yet.

@Terminator: Welcome to the day after Judgment Day. Producer James Cameron returns with director Tim Miller for #TerminatorDarkFate. In theatres 11.1.19. Watch the official trailer now. https://twitter.com/Terminator/statu...846144/video/1

https://youtu.be/jCyEX6u-Yhs

Last edited by Sure-Oz; 05-23-2019 at 07:19 AM..
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:53 PM   #76
The Boom Boom Room

Spoiler!
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:09 PM   #77
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I worked at SOCOM along side them for 4 years. I think I know their average size. It was hyperbole for crissakes.

Yeah, people have been burned by shit Terminator sequels. This will be a word of mouth hit or fall by the wayside quickly.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:17 PM   #78
pie is never free

The CGI/live action mashup during the beach seen was flawless, young Terminator looked real to the eye
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:44 PM   #79
The Boom Boom Room

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/248...ator-dark-fate

Cameron prevented a total shitshow
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:45 PM   #80
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
as I said earlier in the thread, you can see Cameron’s style and fingerprints on the screen.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2019, 06:53 PM   #81
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
What a load of BS. This wasnt some PC movie. Where do people get that idea? There is no politics in this movie.
Sooooooo -

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2019, 06:54 PM   #82
Supporter

Razorfist kicks ass.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2019, 10:03 PM   #83
Banned

Was very good and well paced. Awesome action movie
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:30 AM   #84
In Search of a Life

Saw it the other day. It was fun, entertaining and the action was cool. I’d give it a thumbs up

But was it truly necessary? Not really. Didn’t really add much to the overall series.

It’s basically a remake of the original with a gender flip and better
Special effects.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Deberg_1990; 11-11-2019 at 10:35 AM..
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 02:55 PM   #85

Saw it this morning. Terminator Dark Fate is a worthy sequel imo. Really enjoyed it and hope more people see it if they liked Terminator 1&2. Solid job by Cameron and Tim Miller and everyone. Sarah Connor is the heart. It felt as close to Terminator 2 as possible. I'm satisfied...hope this franchise isn't dead but box office probably says it is.

The younger cast was solid as well as Arnold and Linda were great once again.

This movie may have been more of a success in spring/summer or if it was made a few years later. 4/5 for me as well.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-11-2019, 02:57 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
The CGI/live action mashup during the beach seen was flawless, young Terminator looked real to the eye
That was fantastic imo...real holy shit moment.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 03:12 PM   #87
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
That was fantastic imo...real holy shit moment.
As I said before remember Kyle Reese is still alive
Old 11-11-2019, 05:13 PM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
As I said before remember Kyle Reese is still alive
Did that beach scene upset you? I was at first...kindve surprised but it definitely looked incredible. I can see some or half the fans automatically being turned off.

Too bad we'll never see Kyle Reese again. I assume this will be the last one for quite some time since it's failing. Heard this was going to be a trilogy. 72% on Rotten Tomatoes and 84% audience score.
Old 11-11-2019, 05:22 PM   #89
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Did that beach scene upset you? I was at first...kindve surprised but it definitely looked incredible. I can see some or half the fans automatically being turned off.

Too bad we'll never see Kyle Reese again. I assume this will be the last one for quite some time since it's failing. Heard this was going to be a trilogy. 72% on Rotten Tomatoes and 84% audience score.
Yea, im sure its the last one for quite a while....But i thought that about the last one too which bombed.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:35 PM   #90
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:

I was more surprised how they're write themselves out of it and gave them a pass if they wanted to do another continuity because Genysis gave it a loophole of a multiverse.