Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2019, 11:06 PM  
The Demon Preacher

Robert Pattinson... is Batman.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/r...cs-1203125473/

****ing hell... DC is garbage.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-06-2019, 01:43 AM   #151
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:48 AM   #152
Banned

And Colin Ferrell as Penguin. The Riddler has been cast as well. The Catwoman too
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 11-06-2019, 09:14 AM   #153
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
And Colin Ferrell as Penguin. The Riddler has been cast as well. The Catwoman too
All great picks. This is looking like it may be the best one of them all after Nolan's.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2019, 09:23 AM   #154
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
All great picks. This is looking like it may be the best one of them all after Nolan's.
Agree and Agree. They should make it darker and not try to be as much like marvel, but not go too dark like they were trying to. And Superman can't be really dark at all. They should also stick with the stand alone and have them appear in one another's films instead of sharing a universe where they're all in the same movie again. Unless they do a Legion of Doom movie. Then have all of them come together to fight a team of supervillians
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 11-06-2019, 10:09 AM   #155
Veteran

This is really shaping up nicely. Dano/Serkis/Farrell are all superb actors.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-06-2019, 11:48 AM   #156
Banned

It’s all about the script and vibe
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-06-2019, 11:52 AM   #157
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
It’s all about the script and vibe
Or if the cast can improvise well if the script turns out to be shitty. I recall Ironman 1 either didn't have much of a script written, or just an outline. I just remember hearing something about RDJ basically made up all or nearly all of his dialogue
Old 11-06-2019, 01:17 PM   #158
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
Or if the cast can improvise well if the script turns out to be shitty. I recall Ironman 1 either didn't have much of a script written, or just an outline. I just remember hearing something about RDJ basically made up all or nearly all of his dialogue
Because of RDJ's brilliance every other MCU installment copied such dialogue and interaction
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 05:01 AM   #159
Banned

Frankly speaking, I can't imagine Robert Pattinson in this role...especially after The Twilight Saga
MelGrif is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.MelGrif is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.MelGrif is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:39 PM   #160
The Demon Preacher

This cast though... John Turturro now on board.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...alcone-1257437
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-23-2019, 07:33 AM   #161
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post
This cast though... John Turturro now on board.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...alcone-1257437
Falcone! This cast is great.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-23-2019, 09:41 AM   #162
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelGrif View Post
Frankly speaking, I can't imagine Robert Pattinson in this role...especially after The Twilight Saga
Well who thought Christian Bale could pull it off after his stint as Patrick Bateman?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2019, 10:00 AM   #163
I could of gone pro

Robert Pattison is in a new film out now with Willem Dafoe called The Lighthouse, it's getting oscar buzz as best picture. I was going see it last week and my local theater pulled it already. I guess it's not tearing up the box office.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-24-2019, 11:00 AM   #164
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Well who thought Christian Bale could pull it off after his stint as Patrick Bateman?
I didn't. I knew that he had range, but not like he displayed in TDKT. I recall at the time thinking that he'd have made a good riddler, or something like that, and not Bruce/Batman
Old 11-25-2019, 09:08 AM   #165
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
Robert Pattison is in a new film out now with Willem Dafoe called The Lighthouse, it's getting oscar buzz as best picture. I was going see it last week and my local theater pulled it already. I guess it's not tearing up the box office.

Man, this movie as incredible. It's shot in 1.19:1 ratio, which I believe is nearly the same as the early talkies, but it does a fantastic job of making you feel cramped. Dafoe is Dafoe and may have been born for this role and does a phenomenal job, but Pattinson knocks it out of the park and never lets Dafoe's performance outshine his own.

If you don't like ****ing weird arthouse films I cannot recommend this one to you. When it ended it left me pretty ****ed up for a bit.
bowener has disabled reputation