Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2017, 12:39 AM   #2
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromatic View Post
I did some searching and found some of his family on FB. So if anyone sets anything up(condolences, money raising or anything) and needs to get in touch with them, pm me and i'll send you the links. I don't want to plaster that shit in public.

I found this article about him which was shared. Pretty nice.

http://utahfoodservices.com/chef-drew/
Damned sad news especially with draft season upon us. Sacco early on was a draft noob but grew into his love of fat sweaty lineman, to become a master of drafts. Laid out with photos and links and his own analysis.

We should all be sobered by this, and remember soon, far to soon, this wild ride we call life shall be over. Those who are young now have rarely the foresight to understand, while people once young look about and say WTF happened!?!

Hug your loved ones, pet your dogs and enjoy this oh so fleeting flicker called life.

We miss you Sacc.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 03:26 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

My condolences to his friends and family, and may God welcome him home.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 03:43 PM   #4
pie is never free

Great link from Chromatic, Drew was good people
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 03:53 PM   #5
Supporter

RIP Sacc.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-25-2017, 04:16 PM   #6
Wasted away again...

It's sad that only in his death do we get to know him.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 05:05 PM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
It's sad that only in his death do we get to know him.
He opened up to me a bit with the cancer stuff. I knew his name was Drew and that he lived in SLC, Utah, but not a lot else, other than he was living his life to the fullest possible way in his condition. He'd lost the vision in his left eye but was in minimal pain, which is a good thing. I discovered last night that a chemo anti-nausea med taken half an hour before my oxycodone has kept me from throwing up. I hope it was not a one time thing, but I will know later since I just took some more.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 04:21 PM   #8
Wizard

RIP Sacc
lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.lazepoo is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-25-2017, 04:28 PM   #9
Mahomes Fanboi

RIP Sacc. =(
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 06:07 PM   #10
Veteran

RIP Sac.
spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-25-2017, 07:15 PM   #11
Constable of Untruths

RIP Sac. I only truly regret one post of mine on CP and I'm glad you accepted my apology before your passing. You will be missed.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 07:25 PM   #12
MVP

RIP
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-25-2017, 07:28 PM   #13
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

RIP to a fine man.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:37 PM   #14
Supporter

Terrible news. Intelligent, interesting poster who seemed like a good dude.

RIP.
doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:18 PM   #15
The Lede

My heartfelt condolences go out to all
Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.