Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4793
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2019, 04:53 PM   #1246
Cheat Death

Celebrating that time when I was given 60 days to either commit to relocating to LA or lose my job, but instead negotiated into a promoted position, with the same company, working right here from my home office/guest bedroom in Chicago (shitty lighting and all). Tomorrow was scheduled to be my last day. Been a stressful last several weeks, boys. Here's to forever working in concert tees and jorts.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 05:21 PM   #1247
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Runkc I like yuengling as well. Can’t really find it here in Missouri tho
Its everywhere in Arkansas now.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:22 PM   #1248
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Celebrating that time when I was given 60 days to either commit to relocating to LA or lose my job, but instead negotiated into a promoted position, with the same company, working right here from my home office/guest bedroom in Chicago (shitty lighting and all). Tomorrow was scheduled to be my last day. Been a stressful last several weeks, boys. Here's to forever working in concert tees and jorts.

Oh hell yes, congrats on both the job situation and beer.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:24 PM   #1249
Diablo Negro

Doing low carb right now so drinking this at the moment. For what it is, 3.6g carbs and 95cal its pretty tasty.

Old 06-06-2019, 05:32 PM   #1250
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
The Negroni.

Looks like Trump's dick.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2019, 07:06 PM   #1251
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

Working from home is the single best way to improve productivity for jobs that are conducive to telework. Companies that don't maximize telework are pure stupid and out of touch with the world.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2019, 07:17 PM   #1252
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Oh hell yes, congrats on both the job situation and beer.
Thanks, man. I'm typically a drink fresh guy, and while this isn't my favorite Prop, it's a total dark chocolate bomb that will likely taste like brownie batter with time, so I'm holding onto one. I'm also popping some saved treats this weekend for a real celebration, may even dome some lambic like all the kids are doing these days.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2019, 07:51 PM   #1253
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Thanks, man. I'm typically a drink fresh guy, and while this isn't my favorite Prop, it's a total dark chocolate bomb that will likely taste like brownie batter with time, so I'm holding onto one. I'm also popping some saved treats this weekend for a real celebration, may even dome some lambic like all the kids are doing these days.
A little brewery in Arkansas called Ozark Brewing makes an incredible stout. I got a 4 pack by chance from a friend who knew about it. No shit a top 5 stout I have ever had.
Here are the BA reviews.

Bourbon Soaked Brownie is a great description.

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/33344/164444/
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 07:56 PM   #1254
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Its everywhere in Arkansas now.
Really? I can’t find it in Springfield anywhere

We used to get it in Memphis alot
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:07 PM   #1255
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Really? I can’t find it in Springfield anywhere

We used to get it in Memphis alot
Word in the brew club is "Show Me" Amber Lager from OFallen Brewing is a pretty damn close.

I can also pick you up some Yuengling in Rogers and get it to you next time you are down this way.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:09 PM   #1256
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Word in the brew club is "Show Me" Amber Lager from OFallen Brewing is a pretty damn close.

I can also pick you up some Yuengling in Rogers and get it to you next time you are down this way.
I’ll trade you a bottle of blantons if you could get me some?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:20 PM   #1257
Diablo Negro

Quote:
I’ll trade you a bottle of blantons if you could get me some?
Ill shoot you a text.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:21 PM   #1258
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Ill shoot you a text.
Yeah just let me know when you will be down there

I think I can get some blantons but if not I’ll pick you up something nice 👍
Old 06-07-2019, 05:26 AM   #1259
Cheat Death

Quote:
A little brewery in Arkansas called Ozark Brewing makes an incredible stout. I got a 4 pack by chance from a friend who knew about it. No shit a top 5 stout I have ever had.
Here are the BA reviews.

Bourbon Soaked Brownie is a great description.

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/33344/164444/
I've heard really good things about BDCS and see it pop up in a couple trade groups I'm in.
Old 06-08-2019, 01:45 AM   #1260
MVP

Beam and Diet Pepsi w/ leftover bbq... morsels ox tail, pork tenderloin and some loin mean from ribs

yum!
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.