Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4784
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2015, 11:14 PM   #646
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Solid, very solid. How much lime juice?

Did you see my post a few days back. I got the Kraken!
This is from the Wichita Brewing Company, so I don't know the mix, but it was very tasty....

As for the Kraken, I did see that. Did you like it on the rocks? I hope you did...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2015, 11:15 PM   #647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I was up at Bigfork, Montana at Flathead lake last week and the weekend and tied into some Flathead Cherry Ale. This stuff was fantastic, I'm kicking myself for not bringing home a few cases. A great ale with a hint of cherry. I just emailed them to see if any distributers around Billings carry it.

Solid pic too...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2015, 11:18 PM   #648

Quote:
Solid, very solid. How much lime juice?

Did you see my post a few days back. I got the Kraken!
Oh, and I did NOT steal the copper mug, but the young lady serving us was going to sell it to us for $18... Wow!!!
Old 08-04-2015, 06:55 AM   #649
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Da Mule...
What restaurant?
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:06 AM   #650

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
What restaurant?
WBC

http://wichitabrew.com/
Old 08-04-2015, 05:17 PM   #651
Politically Incorrect

I drank FOUR of the Dobel Diamante's on the rocks with lime juice and a lime wedge at lunch today. I was buzzed and even with all the food, I was feeling just about right. Still had a 45 minute drive from Greenbelt MD to my office. It had been a very long time since I had Tequila but it tasted great. I was at Chevy's on one of my clients properties. Damn stuff was $15.50 a glass!

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:18 PM   #652
Gimme My Berries Back!

Cabernet Sauvignon Wine and some dark chocolate. O.M.G.! I am in heaven! *keels over*
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:39 PM   #653
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Cabernet Sauvignon Wine and some dark chocolate. O.M.G.! I am in heaven! *keels over*
You treating yourself to some hot black man?
Old 08-22-2015, 05:52 PM   #654
Mod Team

I think I finally found my favorite cheap tequila.

Altos. I prefer Reposados and this one is good. Touts itself as stone crushed tequila which is how Patron is also made and it's claim to fame. I could actually sip this tequila but it's also great in a traditional margarita(lime, triple sec, tequila) for that great tequila taste.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2015, 05:52 PM   #655
Sarcasm

I'm on the Crown Royale tonight. Always nice.

Later I'll be having brews. Hercules Double IPA is my favorite IPA right now.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-22-2015, 06:02 PM   #656
It was not a fair catch

Jack-Coke

actually watching Vikes-Raiders
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2015, 06:05 PM   #657
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Jack-Coke

actually watching Vikes-Raiders
Jesus, do you hate your eyes!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2015, 06:11 PM   #658
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Jesus, do you hate your eyes!
Hate the Vikes. But for some reason, I am cheering for Teddy. Until October.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2015, 06:14 PM   #659
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Hate the Vikes. But for some reason, I am cheering for Teddy. Until October.
Why would you hate the Vikes? Very Chiefs like team with constant losing and choking in big games. Culpepper and Moss were ****ing awesome. You can't hate Minnesota outside of dumbass Peterson.
Old 08-22-2015, 06:20 PM   #660
It was not a fair catch

Lew- that is why I am displaced.
In laws are all Minnesotans- I am not.