Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-29-2024, 06:19 AM  
Starter

AFC Champions & Super Bowl Merch Thread

Okay, post up all the links to any great shirts, hats, other memorabilia you find online. Looking to discover some hidden gems, not the typical Fanatics garbage that shows up everywhere, or the locker room items we’ve all seen.

https://www.rallyhouse.com/Kansas-Ci...hirt-172803682

https://www.rallyhouse.com/New-Era-K...ant_id=5754872

This hat is pretty cool, but I wish it featured the chiefs logo a bit more front and center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-13-2024, 06:56 PM   #196
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker View Post
I’ve been looking all over. Hope they aren’t considering it a dead media and not worth it.
I wondered the same thing. I need it to keep the collection up to date
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 09:08 PM   #197
In Mahomes I trust!

Bought the cap and T. Bought the Sports Illustrated mag!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-13-2024, 11:27 PM   #198
I'll be back.

ohhhhhhhhhhh YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

https://commandeerbrand.com/?fbclid=...VhQsjXBVsIwA1I

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 11:29 PM   #199
Choco Favre

Right up your ally Clayster
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 11:32 PM   #200
I'll be back.

that might have to be the title of the video too

although the kingdom strikes again is a little...simpler
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 11:40 PM   #201
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
I wondered the same thing. I need it to keep the collection up to date
The one last year wasn't available until March.
Ron Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-13-2024, 11:43 PM   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker View Post
I’ve been looking all over. Hope they aren’t considering it a dead media and not worth it.
My memory may be failing me but I'm 99% sure the last couple times the DVD went for sale a little bit later. Not sure why, maybe they need some time to get the packaging and details together. It definitely doesn't ship until later since they have to edit it together.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:09 AM   #203
Cheat Death

I saw the SI issue posted earlier but had to click around the site to find the print

https://sicovers.com/featured/cant-s...t=canvas-print
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:09 AM   #204
Starter

AFC Champions & Super Bowl Merch Thread

Some cool new stuff popped up on Homage today. As usual, it’s pricey. They do have a federal program right now, basically you share your link, you get $20 and the person you refer gets $20 when they make a purchase.

Any thoughts on doing a sort of follow train for this? For example, I share my link, next person uses it, gets their own link and posts it. Keep going so on and so forth for whoever wants to get some stuff and we all share in the discount. Just make sure you post that you are going to use a link before you purchase so people don’t double up on discounts for the same person more than once, gotta pay it forward and keep the train moving.

Here is my link if anyone is down - https://share.homage.com/x/dNyAho

One catch, it’s new customers only so if you already have an account, you gotta order with a second email and make a new account.

This shirt is top on my list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Brooklyn; 02-14-2024 at 07:23 AM..
Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:12 AM   #205
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

They have Taylor Swift t shirts at the parade she's wearing a Kelce jersey
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:52 AM   #206
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
My memory may be failing me but I'm 99% sure the last couple times the DVD went for sale a little bit later. Not sure why, maybe they need some time to get the packaging and details together. It definitely doesn't ship until later since they have to edit it together.
I've got both DVD's. They're also both available on Amazon.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 10:13 AM   #207
Banned

This looks to me like the same shirt worn by the players but much much cheaper than before:

https://viralstyle.com/c/8G1aQW
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Spags shirt.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	127116  
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-15-2024, 08:56 AM   #208
MVP

Do any of you know where to get the jacket Mahomes was wearing yesterday?
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-15-2024, 10:47 AM   #209
MER

Oh. Chiefs are big time now.
The inner lining is Grassroots traditional ❤️

Screenshot-20240215-094553-Chrome

https://www.grassrootscalifornia.com...bowl-champions
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 12:27 PM   #210
Banned

Back to Back Yeti style cups:

https://www.foco.com/products/kansas...-steel-tumbler

https://www.foco.com/products/kansas...-steel-tumbler
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cup.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	127128   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cup 2.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	127129  
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote