Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:19 AM   #976
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I'll be 27 this month. It will be significantly more difficult to find a woman with no children at this point.

It's not that hard. Get on match.com and filter out women by children.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:20 AM   #977
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
You allowed to fish Virus?

I do what I want, when I want. She's a girl, though, so she will bitch about things. I'm sure you married men can attest, most times it's just easier on you to act/do things a certain way in order to avoid the headache

I will say she's actually kind of understanding at times. She knows I have close female friends. She doesn't like it but she knows she's just going to have to deal with it.

Since we met I've gone out for drinks with female friends, gone to the beach with female friends, met a female friend who was here for vacation, etc. She just says I better make sure I "know where to draw the line" LOL
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 10:09 AM   #978
Consuming CP souls

Most times it's easier blah blah...soooo you don't do what you want when you want then
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 10:19 AM   #979
C Chiefs once a year!

I recently started dating a 1st generation American woman of Chinese decent. She is so chill and relaxed. It's kinda made me see how "drama" I am lol(I'm not really drama). I've never dated an Asian before and their probably not all like this. Sweet, very chill, and really sexy. I'll be rolling with that.

Life is good!
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-03-2016, 10:22 AM   #980
Consuming CP souls

Wait till she says that American throbber!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 10:41 AM   #981
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Most times it's easier blah blah...soooo you don't do what you want when you want then
I do what I want, that's no lie.

I'll just be like "Hey, I'm going to go get some drinks with Zoe and catch up after work" as opposed to just doing it and having her find out later after she's already expected me to be home. Or if we're both off all day and a friend wants to play some Madden or something. I'll say "Just so you know, I'm going to play some PlayStation with ________ later".

i mean, since I'm reporting to her I've obviously lost that freedom but is that not expected when you enter a relationship? I'm not sure what's with guys trying make other guys in relationships out to be neutered dogs.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 12:00 PM   #982
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
I'm assuming you are single
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-03-2016, 12:03 PM   #983
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27 View Post
I'm assuming you are single
Nope
Old 08-03-2016, 12:33 PM   #984
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
This would have been my general rule prior to meeting her. I'll even admit that the situation gives me pause to this day (it's just not my ideal life story)..

But I'm trying to be mature. I'll be 27 this month. It will be significantly more difficult to find a woman with no children at this point.
****ING BEING MATURE MEANS BEING PATIENT AND NOT JUST ****ING STAYING WITH SOMEONE BECAUSE IT IS EASIER THAN FINDING THE RIGHT PERSON. PANDA PANDA PANDA
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 12:35 PM   #985
"You like to drink?"

I got broads in Alanta
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 12:39 PM   #986
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I got broads in Alanta
SMEDs pimpin yo!!
Old 08-03-2016, 01:15 PM   #987
"You like to drink?"

penz up in here like:

Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:19 PM   #988
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
I don't know. Virus kind of scares me. I think he might be a person of color. He also has the internet. He might **** my my DM's or panda panda panda me or something.
👍
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:24 PM   #989
Supporter

Quote:
But I'm trying to be mature. I'll be 27 this month. It will be significantly more difficult to find a woman with no children at this point.
What? How is that even in the realm of possibility?
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 02:53 PM   #990
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
What? How is that even in the realm of possibility?

Probably a bit of hyperbole but the older I get, the higher the percentage of dateable women I'll meet will have kids.

Thank goodness I live in a big city.