Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 01:00 PM   #4981
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
By definition, a coupe is a 2-door 4-seat car, so yes this is a coupe. A sedan, by definition is a 4-door 4 seater.

And I don't have any experience with this Caddy. Which one is it?

That's an ATS-V
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 01:02 PM   #4982
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
That's an ATS-V
Yes, the American version of a European car.

Twin-Turbo V6 coupe in a luxury sedan skin.

I'm all about it. ****ing cool car IMO.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 01:07 PM   #4983
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
That's an ATS-V
thx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Yes, the American version of a European car.

Twin-Turbo V6 coupe in a luxury sedan skin.

I'm all about it. ****ing cool car IMO.
Not sure I like some of the styling, but overall it's a good-looking car. I'll have to try and find some reviews of it, but the specs I just skimmed seem promising.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 01:07 PM   #4984
Fight, build, win!

That Caddy looks like a dolled up 2 door Malibu yuk. That color looks like day after eating blueberry pie. That turd will be dark brown with a greenish hue.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 01:07 PM   #4985
Supporter

The ZL1 and most definitely the 1LE is not just a straight line car, that car skull ****s cars over double the cost around every race track you can think of
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 01:15 PM   #4986
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Gotta go run some errands, but I'll be back to continue this discussion. Thanks for the replies, fellas. Enjoying the discussion so far.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 01:26 PM   #4987
MVP

If you want to compare apples to oranges go ahead, but they are 2 different worlds. Drive one for an hour...then swap. Then tell me about anything the Mustang does better other than brag about bulk horsepower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
BMW 430I Coupe: $45,000, 3,827lbs, 3.0L 300HP V6

by the way
Quote:
The BMW 430i comes standard with a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that produces 248 horsepower. Stepping up to the 440i gets you a 3.0-liter turbocharged six-cylinder that puts out 320 horsepower
Ford Mustang GT: $36,000, 3,705lbs, 5.0L 485HP V8
$37250, cloth seats POS radio etc etc etc with zero options.

Apples vs oranges

compare a stick built house with foundation compared to a double wide trailer

need I go on

A decent GT will be 45K+ Oh which is the price of the BMW.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 08-25-2020 at 02:05 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 01:32 PM   #4988
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Hmmm Isn't this an American coupe? Even though the rear window does not go down you call them coupes. Aren't they sedans????

Cadillac was stupid not to put this on steroids and roll through 2023 but NO.. they dropped it.

I've always wanted to go try one of those hopped up caddy's. Maybe after the kids are out LOL.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 01:35 PM   #4989
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
The ZL1 and most definitely the 1LE is not just a straight line car, that car skull ****s cars over double the cost around every race track you can think of
And they are pretty damn sexy to boot. The regular Camaros don't totally do it for me but the 1Le has enough to put it over the top.

I really want one but will probably have to wait at least another year because the wife wants to put in an in ground pool next year.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 02:00 PM   #4990
MVP

bullshit, if there is a post it's a 2 door sedan

Mercedes 500sec COUPE NO POST

BMY 440i Coupe NOT A COUPE a fastback
[IMG]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/2021-bmw-4-series-coupe-113-1591044035.jpg?crop=0.795xw:0.671xh;0.0705xw,0.313xh&resize=1200:*[/IMG]
GTR NOT A COUPE a fastback

yes 2 door sedan

QUIZ

coupe or sedan?

question 2

red car:

1964 Ford Fairlane 2-door sedan

yellow(ish)

1964 Ford 2-door hardtop coupe.

It's more complex than this: To support roof (not have a post) the roofline had to be modified but not on all cars.

<--- stepping off soapbox exhaling.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
By definition, a coupe is a 2-door 4-seat car, so yes this is a coupe. A sedan, by definition is a 4-door 4 seater.

And I don't have any experience with this Caddy. Which one is it?
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-25-2020, 02:02 PM   #4991
MVP

You drive a Dodge pick up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
That Caddy looks like a dolled up 2 door Malibu yuk. That color looks like day after eating blueberry pie. That turd will be dark brown with a greenish hue.
Old 08-25-2020, 02:08 PM   #4992
Needs more middle fingers

JFC Cooper, no one cares.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 02:41 PM   #4993
MVP

I really like the looks but **** the wing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
And they are pretty damn sexy to boot. The regular Camaros don't totally do it for me but the 1Le has enough to put it over the top.

I really want one but will probably have to wait at least another year because the wife wants to put in an in ground pool next year.
Old 08-25-2020, 02:46 PM   #4994
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I really like the looks but **** the wing.

Agreed. That one is a bit overdone.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 03:04 PM   #4995
MVP

Bring back the G8 GXP as a 2 door?