Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-29-2014, 11:01 PM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

***OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals Vs. Oakland A's Post Season Wild Card Thread 9/30***

Let me start by saying,
I ****ING hate Oakland.
I despise ALL THINGS OAKLAND.
I especially despise the Oakland Raiders, Oakland Fans, and today I especially despise their weak ass, carpetbagging "Oakland "A's" baseball team.
Why?
Glad you asked.
I'll tell you why:
Because I'm old enough to remember what happened here, and what has been stolen from us as a city.

Let me tell you a story from a long time ago:
Spoiler!

Last edited by gblowfish; 09-30-2014 at 10:14 AM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:19 PM   #1516
Veteran

I don't even consider this a playoff team... the wildcard game is a game to see if you make it into the playoffs. The playoffs aren't single elimination.
Sannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-30-2014, 08:19 PM   #1517
Starter

This is a shame. I was pulling for the Royals and hope they can still win. The one and done thing is really stupid. To only be able to enjoy 3+ hours of postseason after being out of it for ages is really lame.

Hope the Royals can rally.
BradBigglestein must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BradBigglestein must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BradBigglestein must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BradBigglestein must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BradBigglestein must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BradBigglestein must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BradBigglestein must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BradBigglestein must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BradBigglestein must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BradBigglestein must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BradBigglestein must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:19 PM   #1518
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Oooh, I want to play!

That felt good.
It really does...
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:19 PM   #1519
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Well, we'll always have the Chiefs game
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:19 PM   #1520
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I never thought in a million years they would score this much on us.
Me either
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:19 PM   #1521
I don’t care for Auburn

C'mon, bats. Crowd's still alive.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:20 PM   #1522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
That stupid **** Densie better be one of them.
****in bitch is long gone. I'm abusing my shit tonight. I dont' ****ing care.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:20 PM   #1523
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Roy has a pass...for now...
Roy has posted in Royals threads all ****ing year, him getting banned would be horse shit.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:20 PM   #1524
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefsfan987 View Post
need to score at least two here in this inning to feel like we're back in it imo

How about 4?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:20 PM   #1525
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
This is the day for their normal side session. Again, having Ventura pitch is not a problem in and of itself, but you don't bring starting pitchers into the game with runners on base, especially if you have better options in the pen at the time. It's just bad baseball.
Whatever happened to going with a LH pitcher vs LH batter, for a batter or 2
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:20 PM   #1526
Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha Omaha

Omaha
Terribilis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Terribilis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Terribilis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Terribilis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Terribilis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Terribilis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Terribilis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Terribilis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Terribilis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Terribilis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Terribilis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:20 PM   #1527
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sannyasi View Post
I don't even consider this a playoff team... the wildcard game is a game to see if you make it into the playoffs. The playoffs aren't single elimination.
But it is post season ball. I have to keep telling myself that.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:21 PM   #1528
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Well, we'll always have the Chiefs game

That was beautiful.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:21 PM   #1529
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Roy has posted in Royals threads all ****ing year, him getting banned would be horse shit.
Absolutely BS.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:21 PM   #1530

Quote:
Yeah because my give a shit right now is SO high.