Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2015, 01:59 AM   #2341
Special Teams ACE!!!

Also, you can watch William Shatner fight the dude in the Gorn mask, or you can watch...

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2015, 03:12 AM   #2342

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbah One View Post
I'm not sure I agree 100% with this statement.
If I grew up with TNG and DS9 ID say the same thing. But growing up with the original series, and making the connection with my step dad, and a few friends, it has more importance to me. The next series didn't have the same impact. I'm in no way saying my opinion is the best, it's just the best for me. So, in short, I don't give a **** if you agree with me, ****face!!!!
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2015, 03:13 AM   #2343

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Also, you can watch William Shatner fight the dude in the Gorn mask, or you can watch...

You can also watch my nutsack drag across your mother's nose. The real twist is how you can tell she likes it by her pleasurable grin....
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2015, 07:50 AM   #2344
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
You can also watch my nutsack drag across your mother's nose. The real twist is how you can tell she likes it by her pleasurable grin....
...no you can't
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2015, 08:27 AM   #2345
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
You ****in' queer.

I wouldn't bang any of them with SNR's dick.
No gayer than a proclivity for fat assed linemen from Utah...
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2015, 09:09 AM   #2346
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
No. I'm talking about this crap:

Let's not even get into Skin of Evil. Direckshun probably would die of laughter before he could start the next episode.

In the first one, is that Harold from the Harold and Kumar movies?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2015, 09:53 AM   #2347
FINALLY! The wait is over.

What in the **** is going on in here? It smells like shit, blood, and rape.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:22 AM   #2348
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
First Officer 'Hamas' Jenkins

Science Officer Cdcox

Chief Engineer Rain Man

Tactical Officer Bwana

Helm Direckshun

Security Chief Phobia

Crew Chef Fire Me Boy!

Chief Medical Officer SNR

Ensign Hootie

If that's too many delete/combine crew members as you wish.

And work Mav in as a really dumb villain.
Don't forget loochy as Mot the barber (the real lame one, not the cool Picard imitation one)
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:27 AM   #2349
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

For the record, I must state that I absolutely love the direction that this thread has taken over thelast couple of days.

K'plah!
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:30 AM   #2350
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

The Sign of LaForge told me that this would happen.

It is said that when a Star Trek nerd gets voted #1 but doesn't get roasted, it is a sign that the thread will change direction to Star Trek talk.

Last edited by loochy; 01-11-2015 at 10:02 PM..
Old 01-11-2015, 01:34 PM   #2351
Special Teams ACE!!!

I enjoy loochy's Sign of LaForge posts. I hope he keeps them going, or else the Picard might become angry with us all.
Old 01-11-2015, 05:18 PM   #2352
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
First Officer 'Hamas' Jenkins

Science Officer Cdcox

Chief Engineer Rain Man

Tactical Officer Bwana

Helm Direckshun

Security Chief Phobia

Crew Chef Fire Me Boy!

Chief Medical Officer SNR

Ensign Hootie

If that's too many delete/combine crew members as you wish.

And work Mav in as a really dumb villain.
I just saw this lol.
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:13 PM   #2353
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
I enjoy loochy's Sign of LaForge posts. I hope he keeps them going, or else the Picard might become angry with us all.
Beware. The Sign of LaSmith was also spotted recently.

It is said that when an ex 49ers QB comes to KC, it is a sign that the season will end in disappointment.

Old 01-11-2015, 10:21 PM   #2354
Special Teams ACE!!!

Alex and Harbaugh in San Francisco.

Kaepernick in San Francisco.

Alex on the Chiefs.

Shaka when the walls fell.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:24 PM   #2355
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Alex and Harbaugh in San Francisco.

Kaepernick in San Francisco.

Alex on the Chiefs.

Shaka when the walls fell.
When Alex united the people and gave them the laws of honor, he saw that his work was done. So one night he gathered his belongings and went to the edge of the city to say good-bye. The people wept, they did not want him to go. And Alex said, "You are Klingons. You need no one but yourselves. I will go now, to Sto-Vo-Kor. But I promise one day I will return." Then Alex pointed to a star in the sky and said, "Look for me there, on that point of light."