Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:16 PM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****

Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 07-16-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-28-2009, 08:53 PM   #796
MY LITTLE #15

Too many random thoughts. I can't pick just one.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-28-2009, 08:55 PM   #797
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
pick me!
But you're just an after thought.

luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-28-2009, 09:16 PM   #798

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
What is it about the work place that make people crazy for lunch? Seriously, when someone has the day off they may have a sandwich or something thats just lying around, but when they get to work people will go to extreme lengths to fulfill that one food item that they've been craving. The lunch conversation at my work starts around 9:45 a.m. about the time the flies are starting to gather around the wadded up McDonalds sacks in the trash cans. It starts with the token "healthy" option from say Jason's Deli and then eventually morphs into somebody driving halfway across the city to pick up a styrofoam container full of cream sauce topped pasta from some Italian place they've been telling everyone about for months. They can't do their job worth a shit, but goddamn if they can't choreograph a ****ing 12 person lunch order all on individual tickets ensuring everybody's shit is pube infested.

I just don't get it.
Honestly I think it's the entitlement factor coming into play. A lot of people hate their jobs, and satisfying the taste buds for 15-20 minutes is a good way to cope with the rest of the bullshit they deal with for the rest of the day. I think the thought process is, okay, I'm going to drag my ass out of bed because I'm afraid of going homeless, but goddammit I'm eating that fattening bullshit for lunch, because I deserve it.

Me? I'm fat, so I eat salad for lunch everyday. And I hate my job. Hopefully nobody dies.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-28-2009, 09:34 PM   #799
MY LITTLE #15

Seriously though. Does anyone else ever just have those times when you've got so much shit going through your head that you don't even know what to think about?

Old 07-28-2009, 10:05 PM   #800
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Seriously though. Does anyone else ever just have those times when you've got so much shit going through your head that you don't even know what to think about?
Only when all the voices try an talk at the same time
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 07-28-2009, 10:51 PM   #801
Cheaterlover*

Okay, I'm drinking a bottle of Welch's "100% Apple Juice" (in big letters). Yet, right under that, in smaller letters it says, "From Concentrate, With Added Ingredients".

Ingredients: apple juice from concentrate (filtered water, apple juice concentrate), malic acid (for tartness), ascorbic acid (vitamin C).

Well, gee, last time I did math, that's not 100% apple juice, you a@@holes!! 100% apple juice would be, oh, I dunno... 100% f**king APPLE JUICE, no?

It's shit like this that pisses me off. Like the latest hoodwink to be perpetrated is "No Trans Fats!" even when you see something "partially hydrogenated" in the ingredients list. BULLSHIT! They're playing semantic word games. What it really means is, "Per serving size, there is less than 1 gram of trans fats" or "there is less than 1% of trans fats". This allows them to claim "no trans fats". Yeah, it's not 1%... but it MIGHT be 0.97%. And if you eat, say, three servings--which is easy 'cause most of the serving sizes are for small mice or supermodels--you WILL get a healthy dose of trans fats. Lying sacks of weasel shit.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 07-28-2009, 10:55 PM   #802
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
Okay, I'm drinking a bottle of Welch's "100% Apple Juice" (in big letters). Yet, right under that, in smaller letters it says, "From Concentrate, With Added Ingredients".

Ingredients: apple juice from concentrate (filtered water, apple juice concentrate), malic acid (for tartness), ascorbic acid (vitamin C).

Well, gee, last time I did math, that's not 100% apple juice, you a@@holes!! 100% apple juice would be, oh, I dunno... 100% f**king APPLE JUICE, no?

It's shit like this that pisses me off. Like the latest hoodwink to be perpetrated is "No Trans Fats!" even when you see something "partially hydrogenated" in the ingredients list. BULLSHIT! They're playing semantic word games. What it really means is, "Per serving size, there is less than 1 gram of trans fats" or "there is less than 1% of trans fats". This allows them to claim "no trans fats". Yeah, it's not 1%... but it MIGHT be 0.97%. And if you eat, say, three servings--which is easy 'cause most of the serving sizes are for small mice or supermodels--you WILL get a healthy dose of trans fats. Lying sacks of weasel shit.
Next time, get a Juicy Juice.

Old 07-28-2009, 10:59 PM   #803
I'll be back.

Apple juice is reeruned. Way to drink extra calories.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-28-2009, 11:02 PM   #804
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Next time, get a Juicy Juice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs View Post
I'm trapped in work, and it was free and available.

Usually I don't drink much juice, only some in the morning when taking pills and usually I stick to the 100% "dark fruit" mixes (e.g. pomegranete, blueberry, cranberry). Later in the day I might have some swigs of Low Sodium V8 as well. I've given up on orange juice, by and large, since it's just too sugary-sweet, although sometimes I'll grab a carton of orange or grapefruit. Mostly I drink water, iced tea, lemonade, or some combo thereof ("cutting" the iced tea or lemonade with 50% water, as I find the full-strength stuff too syrupy or sugary).
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 07-29-2009, 05:23 AM   #805
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs View Post
Says the fatty who engorged the Chili's triple play the other day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
I'm trapped in work, and it was free and available.

Usually I don't drink much juice, only some in the morning when taking pills and usually I stick to the 100% "dark fruit" mixes (e.g. pomegranete, blueberry, cranberry). Later in the day I might have some swigs of Low Sodium V8 as well. I've given up on orange juice, by and large, since it's just too sugary-sweet, although sometimes I'll grab a carton of orange or grapefruit. Mostly I drink water, iced tea, lemonade, or some combo thereof ("cutting" the iced tea or lemonade with 50% water, as I find the full-strength stuff too syrupy or sugary).
Drop the lemonade and go with unsweetened iced tea.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation

Old 07-29-2009, 05:37 AM   #806
The pizza king of kansas

I like luv.
Posted via Mobile Device
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-29-2009, 05:54 AM   #807
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
Says the fatty who engorged the Chili's triple play the other day.
An honest mistake.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-29-2009, 09:04 AM   #808
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Hilarious!

src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=5787861&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&ful lscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="230">

from Tanner Cooley on Vimeo.

DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation

Old 07-29-2009, 09:07 AM   #809

SSTN

Old 07-29-2009, 09:49 AM   #810
MVP

how is one person so stupid?
Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.

Closed Thread