Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-18-2012, 05:59 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Licking a chicks ASS

Would you do it?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:17 AM   #121

Who has here bleached their asshole?
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:36 AM   #122
Resident Glue Sniffer

this place rules.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:50 AM   #123
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
**** no. I don't care how clean it is, that shit is just demeaning.
And putting your dick in her mouth isn't? Flinging a load in between the hills when there's a perfectly good sheet you could put it on?

It's all fair down there. If she's willing to lick my balls when I get home from work and put up with whatever cheese has built up over 8 hours of sitting in an office chair, then by God, I'll nut up and tongue-**** the backdoor if that's what she's into.

A good woman's going to do all kinds of sex stuff that, if taken out of context is 'degrading'. But when you look at it as something she'll do for you because she'll know you like it then it's your job to reciprocate.

Grow up, be a man and do your job. If part of that job's licking an asshole, then so be it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:51 AM   #124
Hello

I'm seriously considering starting a shaving my balls thread.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:58 AM   #125
Stroking to the SB Champs!

I remember when I first started posting here nearly 12 years ago, and it was a bit cutting edge to post poop and fart threads - of course, they occurred weekly after it was found to be acceptable.

Licking ass, huh? I can only imagine the Armageddon of threads this is going to cause......
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:13 AM   #126
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I remember when I first started posting here nearly 12 years ago, and it was a bit cutting edge to post poop and fart threads - of course, they occurred weekly after it was found to be acceptable.

Licking ass, huh? I can only imagine the Armageddon of threads this is going to cause......
Your workplace blowie thread started all this.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:16 AM   #127
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Your workplace blowie thread started all this.
Hey now, I was only a witness, not a recipient
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:40 AM   #128
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

If spouses and boyfriends/girlfriends aren't willing to do it, it seems like there could be businesses that provide the service in exchange for fair payment. I wonder if there's a market opportunity here for the right entrepreneur.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:04 AM   #129
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
I'm seriously considering starting a shaving my balls thread.
Why? Isn't that just standard procedure?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:23 AM   #130
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post

You saying I'm a revolutionist ?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:24 AM   #131
Needs more middle fingers

The Hole itself? I would if was freshly showered. I've never done it before.....but i'd tinker with the idea if it was zest fully clean on a good looking woman.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:26 AM   #132
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
We don't need to hear what u do with your cousins fartbox
you're a naive child
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:35 AM   #133
Draconian Warlord

I keep getting this thread and "Musical Taste" mixed up.....dunno why.....and lets not leave out the "Everything tastes disgusting" thread.....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:51 AM   #134
MVP

ARE YOU SICK ****S TALKING ABOUT LICKING THE ACTUAL HOLE?

yes I do
durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:01 AM   #135
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
you're a naive child
You're a whiny bitch.