Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-29-2020, 07:56 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

Let's talk donks

Should we lend them a QB to give them a chance?
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-02-2020, 06:21 PM   #121
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Raiders play the Jets. Beat Denver and Miami and its over.
Don't count the Jets out. LVR shat all over themselves against ATL, a team that likes to give up 30 points to any boy band that takes the field against them.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 06:22 PM   #122
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
I hope we blow Miami up seems they’ve always had are number, it’s time for some pay back
this mf legit doesn't know the difference between "are" and "our"
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 06:24 PM   #123
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
He also hasn't seen the Chiefs play MIA in about 20 years.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 06:27 PM   #124
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Last game against them Mahomes didn't play well. I expect a better performance this time.
lol Mahomes barely had to do anything last game. Return touchdowns on D and ST put it out of reach early. Remember????
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:38 PM   #125
In Search of a Life

11 wins in a row coming up against the cheating Donks. Historic!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:26 PM   #126
Dazed and Confused

**** Donks FOREVER!!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:49 PM   #127
Veteran

Quote:
I have a tendency to drink when posting plus being illiterate and shit like this happens lol .
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 09:53 PM   #128
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
lol Mahomes barely had to do anything last game. Return touchdowns on D and ST put it out of reach early. Remember????
Mahomes threw for 200 and 1 TD despite losing 3 full possessions to a kick return TD, interception return TD, and a Keizer fumble on the first play of a drive.

It’s not unrealistic to think those 3 possessions easily could’ve ended with an additional 100 yards and a TD or 2.

If Mahomes throws for 300 yards and 2-3 TDs, then it’s another great game.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:56 PM   #129
I'll be back.

This game is going to be so ****ing boring. I hope we Alex Smith this shit. I don't want to see Reek selling out for the ball.

Just run some RPOs and get home.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:56 PM   #130
Veteran

chiefs better win this by 21+
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:58 PM   #131
I'll be back.

Quote:
These games are almost more fun for me now, because you know it frustrates the other team when it's the rest of the Chiefs ****ing their shit.

Usually makes them really salty for the next matchup.

"Yeah but we stopped Mahomes...look out."

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:58 PM   #132
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
He also hasn't seen the Chiefs play MIA in about 20 years.
I looked and it’s closer than I thought Miami leads serious 16-14 . By the way FYI I’ve been watching since 71 .I guess my memory isn’t as sharp you .
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:59 PM   #133
In Search of a Life

Can the Chiefs just start Henne this game?

Serious question..

Load management

Last edited by Deberg_1990; 12-02-2020 at 10:04 PM..
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 10:04 PM   #134
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmhawk View Post
chiefs better win this by 21+
On paper they should, and they might. But I still think it's a lot more likely that we win by a couple TDs. Andy won't run up the score for the sake of scoring, and they do have a decent defense. They just have no offense to speak of.

And I don't see Spags running anything exotic at all if he can help it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if both Andy and Spags run some fairly vanilla stuff, establish a two score lead early, and just coast the rest of the way. This isn't college after all. We just need the W and get everyone home healthy.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:06 PM   #135
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
I looked and it’s closer than I thought Miami leads serious 16-14 . By the way FYI I’ve been watching since 71 .I guess my memory isn’t as sharp you .
Heh, I was just messing with you a bit. No insult intended.