C 4 2.48%
D 0 0%
F 0 0%
Gaz gives this draft an A++++++++++++++ 9 5.59%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2024, 07:16 PM  
Life is changing..

**** OFFICIAL 2024 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS DRAFT GRADE ****

Yes - it's way too early to know anything for sure, but who gives a shit.

Grade the Chiefs draft.

Poll.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 09:43 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
A.

Only thing preventing an A+ is not getting a RB.
You can get a RB as an UDFA.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-27-2024, 09:45 PM   #17
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
This draft was so good we're going to invent a new alphabet with characters going above A to represent the draft grade Veach gets.
Yep. It’s like that Heaven’s Gate shit. The Evolutionary Level Above Human. That’s Veach right now.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 09:45 PM   #18
The pizza king of kansas

We still got perine as rb I think he'll be good.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 09:56 PM   #19
Andy Reid Supporter

I agree that this draft felt a lot like 2022 in many ways. Certainly better than last years draft.

I think I’d give it an A-. We lost some draft capital moving up (which is fine) but we got our guys.

I feel like a draft cannot be an A+ unless it’s got a ton of picks bringing in talent everywhere or you get a transformative QB. Every player but 1 from the 2022 class played as a rookie and made an impact that year which was crazy. Even two 7th rd picks.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 10:01 PM   #20
I'll be back.

Veach also gets bonus points keeping Xavier Worthy out of Buffalo.

That's a literal conference-changing trade. No idea what those dumb ****ers are thinking but they might have cost themselves another Super Bowl.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 10:22 PM   #21
MVP

Grading the draft is a pointless exercise. No one knows how these guys are going to pan out.

That being said, the Chiefs got an A+ this year and if you don’t think so you’re a ****ing moron.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 10:25 PM   #22
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Grading the draft is a pointless exercise. No one knows how these guys are going to pan out.

That being said, the Chiefs got an A+ this year and if you don’t think so you’re a ****ing moron.
Obviously, they have to produce. But right now it looks like we picked up two starters at key positions and maybe Travis’s eventual replacement.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 10:36 PM   #23
MVP

I’m going to be obtuse and give it an F for no alpha WR. Plus if I’m wrong it’s okay because the chiefs are still good because of it.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-27-2024, 10:41 PM   #24
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Here's all the information I have on the players so far: Veach, Reid, and Spagnuolo drafted them.

Based on that information, I'd give them at A+.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 10:42 PM   #25
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
A. Hit just about everything we needed. Can’t argue with any of the picks.

I’ll listen to someone giving Veach a B, just because we didn’t grab a DT or RB. That said, you’d have to drop one of the guys we did pick. I don’t see any real obvious replacement though.
You can find backup RBs on the street.

I did want a DT though.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-27-2024, 11:16 PM   #26
Starter

I voted “A”, and it’s an honest grade, not because of being a fan or not. It’s amazing how good this draft ended up for the Chiefs considering that they didn’t use any future draft capital. Veach and all involved did another outstanding job.

Here’s a link to show what each team had in draft pick value before the draft started. It’s always an uphill battle for Veach since they are drafting at the bottom of the draft every year. No way anyone could have expected a draft this good without having to give up future draft picks or players of value.

https://www.tankathon.com/nfl/power_rankings
kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-27-2024, 11:34 PM   #27
Veteran

I think it's A. Only tiny things I'd have liked would've been a RB, DT or WR with the last couple of picks. But it meets needs both now and in future and given where we're picking that's a helluva job.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-27-2024, 11:34 PM   #28
Mahomes > God

A and an easy one at that….

I love Worthy…getting Kingsley where he did was really good value, I like the Wiley pick and think that’s a sleeper, and Jaden Hicks in the 4th will end up being one of the great heists of this draft.

Everything else is a crapshoot and I’m ok with that…esp. with the athleticism and versatility he took.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-27-2024, 11:46 PM   #29
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
If you drop into B range on this that says a lot about the sort of bitter bitch you are.

Hard to be upset at any of it.
Sorry brother but this draft is a B which is still plenty good. We got a WR who will make plays, a safety who's a dog, a CB who reminds me of Fenton, and 1 of 3 linemen who I'm confident will eventually develop. For a dynasty that regularly drafts in the bottom of the rounds that ain't bad

Bring on the season let's make history
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2024, 02:39 AM   #30
Fish are scared of me

Cole gives it a B+

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.