Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-09-2018, 04:47 PM  
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Bieniemy named OC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Chiefs confirm the hiring. -->

Last edited by Quesadilla Joe; 01-09-2018 at 05:34 PM..
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:52 PM   #61
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This could be a blessing in disguise. Andy needs a respected voice to tell him to run the ****ing ball when it matters.
This is how I’m seeing it. Everyone is giving him a rash of shit about not running the ball more. We should probably be happy to have some balance here. I sure hope that’s what happens anyway.
prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:54 PM   #62
Veteran

The Chiefs offense isn't/hasn't been bad all the time. 2 OC to head coaching jobs in 2 years. EB has been here through all of it and could very well be ready to take over the reins. They could of done far worse at first glance.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:54 PM   #63
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
FML.

Mahomes will be gone as soon as his rookie deal expires. Status quo is the last thing this team needs in any capacity at OC or DC.
They will all be shit-canned at the end of next season.

Terrible, safe, chicken-shit, puppet move. I’ve lost a lot of respect for Reid lately. He’s a power hungry hippo who’s ego is bigger than his waistline.
You're a butt****ing moron.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:56 PM   #64
The pizza king of kansas

I'm ok with this but we need to get on defense sutton ether need to go or hire better underlings that can teach how to stop the run!
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:56 PM   #65
Inmem 2.0

Hopefully we run more with Hunt and Ware
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:58 PM   #66
Supporter

I have faith in Bienemy. He's done very well with the running backs. He will likely be able to carry that over to the OC position. My only concern is whether or not Reid will actually hand over the reins to him like he did with Nagy. We saw how much better the offense was when Reid wasn't calling the plays. Reid should have learned from that and just be the head coach. If Nagy was still here, that was likely to happen. But I'm doubtful that we see Eric getting that chance. At least not right away. And that sucks.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:58 PM   #67
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
Why? You normally explain yourself and I'm interested in your reasoning.
It appears to be a lazy, tired hiring.

Since 1999, EB has coached running backs for all but two years, when he was the Offensive Coordinator at his alma mater, which went 4-21 and averaged 14 points per game, in the defensively weak Pac-12.

He's never been a QB, never coached a QB and while he's done very good work with NFL running backs, he's never designed an NFL offense, especially one as complex as Andy Reid's West Coast Offense.

The Chiefs will need to hire a very strong QB coach in order to prepare that room each week and the idea of Bieniemy overseeing Pat Mahomes development as a player is nothing short of frightening.

He may prove me wrong but I just don't like it, at all. Hiring a first time NFL Offensive Coordinator at the age of 48 just seems lazy.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 06:01 PM   #68
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax63 View Post
The Chiefs offense isn't/hasn't been bad all the time. 2 OC to head coaching jobs in 2 years. EB has been here through all of it and could very well be ready to take over the reins. They could of done far worse at first glance.
Who would have been worse?

Give us some logical names.

And it's "Could have", not "Could of", moron.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:01 PM   #69
Ultrabanned

Yay? I guess. Hard to care about this too much when you know Big Red is going to still be calling screens on 3rd and 12 up by six scores.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:02 PM   #70
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

Since 1999, EB has coached running backs for all but two years, when he was the Offensive Coordinator at his alma mater, which went 4-21 and averaged 14 points per game, in the defensively weak Pac-12.

He's never been a QB, never coached a QB and while he's done very good work with NFL running backs, he's never designed an NFL offense, especially one as complex as Andy Reid's West Coast Offense.

The Chiefs will need to hire a very strong QB coach in order to prepare that room each week and the idea of Bieniemy overseeing Pat Mahomes development as a player is nothing short of frightening.

He may prove me wrong but I just don't like it, at all. Hiring a first time NFL Offensive Coordinator at the age of 48 just seems lazy.
All of this.its Horrible enough that a new qb will be starting over with a new offensive coordinator, but now add in the fact that the new coordinator has no experience in a qb room. That is frightening for the developmental process of number 15.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:03 PM   #71
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Mike Kafka
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:03 PM   #72
MVP

idk what to think of this guy, but my gut tells me he isnt going to be good
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:04 PM   #73
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Mike Kafka
He was just a Quality Control Assistant in 2017 and is only 30 years old, with one year of NFL service.

Is he ready for the responsibility of coaching up Pat Mahomes?
Old 01-09-2018, 06:06 PM   #74
Please squeeze

Quote:

While I agree with you I am going to hold off bashing fat boy until I see who else he brings in or promotes.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:08 PM   #75
MVP

Stupid hire. All I want to hear is that Sutton and alex are gone.
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.