Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:05 PM   #976
Keepin it Real

I'm thinking there won't be enough room on the rail for anything other than a red dot. We're required to have back up sights. Don't think I'd be able to flip up a rear sight with any other type of sight.

Looks like I'll probably be buying the Vortex Sparc II. Maybe I'll add the 3x magnifier with it later. It'd be nice to find a store that has one of those better scopes with back up sights installed. Just to see if it does fit.

I could possibly add 45 degree offset back up sights. That might work.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:13 PM   #977
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I've got a Trijicon MRO on my 16" AR. That thing is the shit. I had a golf ball sized group (with one flyer) at 100 yards with it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2017, 02:58 AM   #978
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I have a couple of good sites for optics bookmarked on my computer, but I'm not home right now. I'll post them later.
Here's the one I got my scope from. And they still have it for $500.

http://cameralandny.com/
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2017, 07:39 PM   #979
Keepin it Real

Does anyone have any experience with a red dot magnifier? I'm either going to get the Vortex Viper 1-4x or the Vortex Sparc II. With the Sparc I'd like to add the magnifier.

The Viper weighs in at one lb, seems heavy. The sparc weighs six ounces but I'm sure the magnifier makes it a full lb as well.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-29-2017, 07:56 PM   #980
Supporter

Trijicon MRO is on sale for 399 at opticsplanet.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2017, 07:58 PM   #981
MVP

What is a very clean Loewe Berlin 1891 Mauser worth?
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-29-2017, 08:18 PM   #982
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Does anyone have any experience with a red dot magnifier? I'm either going to get the Vortex Viper 1-4x or the Vortex Sparc II. With the Sparc I'd like to add the magnifier.

The Viper weighs in at one lb, seems heavy. The sparc weighs six ounces but I'm sure the magnifier makes it a full lb as well.
I use a Vortex X3 magnifier with my EOtech 512 and I absolutely love it. When not needed, you simply push it off to the side. Works well for me.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2017, 08:27 PM   #983
In Mahomes I trust!

Just bought a Glock 22 Gen4 tonight with mods and TLR-1 light
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:08 PM   #984
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Only tonight?
Old 03-29-2017, 09:24 PM   #985
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post

I've had a couple - one I sold with the optic it came with (Lucid HD7) and the other currently resides in the junk drawer. I'm not really a fan. I greatly prefer the scope with the adjustable magnification.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:24 PM   #986
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
That's a great deal. Dammit.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:25 PM   #987
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
That's a good gun. I use a Gen 3 as my nightstand gun.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:32 PM   #988
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
We need a pic.....
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:39 PM   #989
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
That's a good gun. I use a Gen 3 as my nightstand gun.
I once ran into a bearded Navy man who said he kept a MK 31 under his pillow. Seems odd, but it might have an effect on somebody in the house...

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:40 PM   #990
Keepin it Real

That link Frazod sent from camera website has the exact viper for $330. Opticsplanet has it for $450. Opticsplanet says they price match. Might try it tomorrow.

I can get the sparc for $175 with their 12% discount code they have thru the weekend.

Did score some MBUIS for $74 on eBay.