Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2020, 07:30 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Willie Gay Jr. Thread*****

More to come!
Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 09-11-2020 at 03:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2020, 08:02 AM   #256
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
So to recap - so far we've drafted DJ 2.0, we've drafted a RB who's somewhere between Brian Westbrook and Barry Sanders - so maybe La'Veon Bell? And I guess Willie Roaf 2.0?

Sweet.
SB's forever, dude.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-25-2020, 08:04 AM   #257
In Search of a Life

Any way we could condense the thread start posts so we don't have to scroll down so much?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 08:12 AM   #258
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

The subtitles on Facebook aren’t working very well. The video of our pick has Goodell saying “The Kansas City Chiefs select really gay linebacker.” Lol
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 08:20 AM   #259
Andy Reid Supporter

Reminds me of Chris Jones. Fell for different reasons, but would absolutely be first rd picks if they went back to school another year.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2020, 08:25 AM   #260
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Reminds me of Chris Jones. Fell for different reasons, but would absolutely be first rd picks if they went back to school another year.

It seems like, and this may just be my perception based on a small sample size-but it seems to me that EVERY kid coming out of Mississippi State is raw and has discipline issues.

Like...it's an SEC school, so they attract good athletes, but don't particularly coach well or have a structured team environment.

They're always "inconsistent" and have some behavioral "red flags", or some fights, or positive drug tests or something. They're all "projects" who have great measurables but will need coaching to reach their potential.

Am I wrong? Does it just seem that way?
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2020, 08:29 AM   #261
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
It seems like, and this may just be my perception based on a small sample size-but it seems to me that EVERY kid coming out of Mississippi State is raw and has discipline issues.

Like...it's an SEC school, so they attract good athletes, but don't particularly coach well or have a structured team environment.

They're always "inconsistent" and have some behavioral "red flags", or some fights, or positive drug tests or something. They're all "projects" who have great measurables but will need coaching to reach their potential.

Am I wrong? Does it just seem that way?
Fletcher Cox is probably the exception. He was pretty highly rated on everyone’s board.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 08:42 AM   #262
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
The game against Alabama in the OP has me fairly concerned.

- Lots of hunting for the play and abandoning his gaps.

- Isn’t around the ball nearly as much as he should be.

- seems to move with a purpose, but for the sake of appearing to move with a purpose.

Im a bit skeptical of his ability to read a play and react. Am I off base with this?
From what Ive read, this is House and Spags guy they wanted for upgrade at Linebacker. If you are not "off base" with your concern, then I believe you are underpayed at your current occupation, and should get your name out there for teams that need Defensive Coordinators and Linebacker coaches. :-)
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-25-2020, 08:56 AM   #263
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
PLEASE TAKE UP A COLLECTION TO BUY ME A GAY JERSEY
Always suspected you were a poor.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2020, 08:58 AM   #264
In Search of a Life

I love this ****ing pick!!!!!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2020, 09:03 AM   #265
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmos View Post
Don’t know if anyone has noticed....

Our AFC competition is going to be Lamar Jackson and the Ravens for the foreseeable future...

Look at what the Ravens have done, and look at what we have done.

See any similarities?

Ravens Picks
Queen LB
Dobbins RB

Chiefs
Edwards-Helaire RB
Gay LB

These teams are so close..
Not at QB!
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2020, 09:13 AM   #266
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Lamar Jackson vs Gay will be really fun to watch.

When I saw clips of him chasing down Kyler Murray I immediately thought we picked him to go against Lamar.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2020, 09:14 AM   #267
MVP

Total ****, terrible talent evaluator, hated by everyone....has anyone ever seen kccrow and Scott Pioli in the same room together?
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2020, 09:21 AM   #268
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
When I saw clips of him chasing down Kyler Murray I immediately thought we picked him to go against Lamar.
Oh yeah, and I can see Deshaun Watson fumbling the ball as well... This kid gets after the QB in a hurry.
Warrick has disabled reputation
Old 04-25-2020, 09:23 AM   #269
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
The game against Alabama in the OP has me fairly concerned.

- Lots of hunting for the play and abandoning his gaps.

- Isn’t around the ball nearly as much as he should be.

- seems to move with a purpose, but for the sake of appearing to move with a purpose.

Im a bit skeptical of his ability to read a play and react. Am I off base with this?
I actually thought the same things watching the Bama game. They are definitely concerns of mine as well. I will be interested to see how Spags uses him. His close out speed fits the scheme very well, but what I really like is the amount of ‘attitude’ Veach has added the last couple years. Defense needs that.
Bronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-25-2020, 09:23 AM   #270
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
As long as he keeps his violent assholish tendencies aimed at the other team we'll be alright.
That's what all good LBers have.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.