Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-30-2004, 11:55 AM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

What do you collect?

I collect:

1. world globes (small collection, because I'm trying to limit myself to one per decade for space purposes)
2. t-shirts from foreign countries, but only if I go to the country
3. refrigerator magnets from any place I travel

I'm starting a fledgling pen collection, too, but only have a few. Pens are cool. I keep threatening to start a salt and pepper shaker collection because they're cheap and there are a lot of fun and creative ones out there, but my wife is wary that they'll take up too much room.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2022, 09:00 PM   #211
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsnap View Post
this isn't all of them, every free corner has a guitar(and a bike), 1 in the kitchen, 2 in the dining room, 2 in the front room, and 5 in my bedroom. I have G.A.S.
I have your insurance information.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2022, 09:07 PM   #212
"Think ZOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I have your insurance information.
LOL... that's what I collect.
headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-04-2022, 12:20 AM   #213
Starter

Moms
Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 01:08 AM   #214
Veteran

I collect watches.

I have about 300 of them.
A Rolex, Tag, Movado, Citizen, Invictus, and a few other brands.
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-04-2022, 02:20 AM   #215
Veteran

Vinyl records
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 01-04-2022, 03:18 AM   #216
Old, not Dead

Tom Hanks collects typewriters.

I collect spaceships... (model spaceships)
LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-04-2022, 04:33 AM   #217
Everybody Lies.

I like the NECA horror action figures but I don't own a single one of them. They've made a Jason figure from just about every Friday the 13th. Same with Michael Myers, Freddy, Pinhead, you name it. I always look at them but I never buy. I just don't wanna get started down that road.

But now they're starting to do the Universal Monsters. I saw Frankenstein at Walmart the other day. They're really tryin to get my cash.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 08:04 AM   #218
MVP

Records and Criterion movies.

And apparently birds. Damn finches won’t stop laying eggs.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-04-2022, 09:26 AM   #219
Live free or die hard

Beanie caps.

Don't laugh, I look good and tough in them while receiving many complements.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 10:10 AM   #220
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Souls
damn it

beat me to it
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 10:13 AM   #221
Veteran

Collected Pokemon cards 15+ years ago. Wish I continued doing it with the original 152 (assuming you're counting mew & Mewtoo) Also wish I had saved my gameboy color and pokemon games. That was a **** up on my part getting rid of those.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-04-2022, 10:15 AM   #222
Future NBA Finals MVP

Everything my parents told me to collect is now worthless.

Coins
Baseball cards
Antiques
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 10:16 AM   #223
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Everything my parents told me to collect is now worthless.

Coins
Baseball cards
Antiques
Yeah and all the bullshit I collected in the 80s and 90s that they ended up throwing away is worth a lot. Some of it anyway.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 10:21 AM   #224
MVP

As a kid I collected sports cards and comics. But that was pretty much every kid from the 70's and 80's. As an adult I collect sports cards and other collectibles of interest.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-04-2022, 10:46 AM   #225
Starter

Skulls and catnip
straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.