Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2024, 10:02 AM  
Supporter

Paramotor Crash ALMOST Ended My Life

Thought this was kind of crazy/interesting. And it's the offseason. Can't imagine going through something like this.

Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 10:04 AM   #31
Supporter

I still can't figure out exactly why his glider just all of sudden flipped on him.

Was simply a sudden gust of wind?

If that's the case then I have no idea why anyone would ever want to do that. Seems to be too easy to die.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 10:09 AM   #32
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I still can't figure out exactly why his glider just all of sudden flipped on him.

Was simply a sudden gust of wind?

If that's the case then I have no idea why anyone would ever want to do that. Seems to be too easy to die.
If I'm understanding it correctly, there was a knot in one of the lines, and when you pull on that particular line, it effectively "deflates" the chute. That knot got caught on something, and all hell broke loose.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 10:19 AM   #33
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
If I'm understanding it correctly, there was a knot in one of the lines, and when you pull on that particular line, it effectively "deflates" the chute. That knot got caught on something, and all hell broke loose.
Yeah he says he did his preflight inspection, but should have looked closer cuz he missed a knot in the line.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-30-2024, 10:19 AM   #34
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Oh, geez. Then my point still stands. Looks like it is way to easy for that thing to go from 100ft to ground impact in a second.
Old 04-30-2024, 10:46 AM   #35
pew pew madafakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I can't take true screams of pain like that. I hate it.

I was going to make some sort of Rashee Rice joke but then I heard his true pain and decided not to.
Rice should open a laundromat and call it Rashee Rashee?
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 01:16 PM   #36
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

I used to work at The Salk Institute in my early 20's. Its located on a cliff above Blacks Beach and across the street from Torrey Pines Golf Course in La Jolla, San Diego. The conditions there are perfect for paragliding and people do it there a lot. At least once a month the paramedics and fire trucks were called there to pick up some person who had been injured because they crashed paragliding or hang gliding. That shit is far too dangerous to be an all the time hobby.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-30-2024, 01:53 PM   #37
pew pew madafakas

This has never happened to me in 30 years of not paramotoring.
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 01:12 PM   #38
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Oh, geez. Then my point still stands. Looks like it is way to easy for that thing to go from 100ft to ground impact in a second.
How about some free solo climbing then? I just watched the documentary about Alex Honnold last night. The first, and only, guy to free solo El Capitan in Yosemite. Even though i knew he made it, i've never been so tense watching someone do something.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.