Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:08 PM   #1981
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Unless they fly from Dragonstone.

In Season 1 the two Starks said it took a month for the Lannisters to get to Winterfell—not a whole army.
Jamie is alone on horseback. He's not travelling with Cersei and the king in a wagon train.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:13 PM   #1982
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post

Well, he will find out who he really is—making him the rightful heir to the Iron Throne.

True. As the Red Priestess says, he has the "blood of a prince."
I should be clear my magic blood theory is heavy on the tinfoil, and I should really call it anti-magic blood.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-31-2017, 12:20 PM   #1983
oxymoron

It's not about convincing Jon that he's the rightful heir. It's about convincing the rest of the aristocracy, and I just don't believe that's possible. Even if it was something Jon himself wants to do.

"Hey guys, I'm not really Jon Snow, I'm Aegon Targaryen VII, son of Rhaegar and Lyanna Targaryen, who I swear were totally married even though there's no record of that or of my birth. Here, just listen to my cousin Bran, who sees visions of everything that has, is or will ever happen all at once. You can totally trust us."
Old 08-31-2017, 12:22 PM   #1984
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
It's not about convincing Jon that he's the rightful heir. It's about convincing the rest of the aristocracy, and I just don't believe that's possible. Even if it was something Jon himself wants to do.

"Hey guys, I'm not really Jon Snow, I'm Aegon Targaryen VII, son of Rhaegar and Lyanna Targaryen, who I swear were totally married even though there's no record of that or of my birth. Here, just listen to my cousin Bran, who sees visions of everything that has, is or will ever happen all at once. You can totally trust us."
Which makes the whole "Littlefinger death" scene even funnier. I can accept the "pushing out of the moondoor" accusation because Sansa was there. But they're just going to believe everything else that they came up with? All because of Bran?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:41 PM   #1985
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Which makes the whole "Littlefinger death" scene even funnier. I can accept the "pushing out of the moondoor" accusation because Sansa was there. But they're just going to believe everything else that they came up with? All because of Bran?
They ****ing hated that guy anyway. He wanted to ball out on Sansa and it was getting on peoples nerves.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:51 PM   #1986
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Damn Straight.

She's my #1 pick.
Melisandre is my #1.

Missandei is #2 though. Those 2 are pretty well bunched at the top with a notable gap down to 3.

Roz probably takes the 3 spot follow by Tits McSandsnake.

Shae gets the 5 spot but only because you know she does anal.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 02:08 PM   #1987
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:

Actually there is a record of that, because Sam mentions the diary or journal of High Septon Maynard which Gilly actually found, which records the annulment and secret marriage between Rhaegar and Lyanna. There were also others in that birthing room who heard Lyanna speaking to Eddard Stark. If they come forward, it's all over. That is if they heard what was said. I just don't think Jon suffers from lust for power though. So will he want it, the same way Dany does.

Additionally, the Targaryen dynasty ruled for 300 years until the Mad King who's evil acts were responsible for Robert's Rebellion. Many of those old houses throughout Westeros were already there when the Targaryen's ruled. Some for longer periods of time preceding the Targaryens. Perhaps they were descendents of the First Men?
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 02:18 PM   #1988
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by underEJ View Post
I should be clear my magic blood theory is heavy on the tinfoil, and I should really call it anti-magic blood.
I took it more as a figure or speech. Just the idea Jon was even resurrected is tin foil— as are wights, the Night King, army of the dead, dragons, children of the forest and their Three-Eyed Raven ( a greenseer with magical abilities), weirwoods, the Faceless Men, a Red Priestess, stone men, dragon glass, Benjen Stark and probably the whole damn story. It's a fantasy story afterall.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 02:19 PM   #1989
Supporter

I just found out this entire story takes place on another planet that is roughly 89% the size of Earth.

Interesting.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 02:23 PM   #1990
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I just found out this entire story takes place on another planet that is roughly 89% the size of Earth.

Interesting.
They have variable-length seasons there too.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 02:26 PM   #1991
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Cool.

This also means that the dragons don't have to die out, magic doesn't have to disappear, etc.

It's a different world. There is no set future.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2017, 02:26 PM   #1992
**** That Noise

Quote:
Jamie should reach winterfell before Jon. They're probably going to Dragonstone first.
Didn't they get on the ship in Dragonstone?
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-31-2017, 02:33 PM   #1993
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Yeah that's true. Winter can last years.
Old 08-31-2017, 02:47 PM   #1994
MVP

Stone Men = Lepers.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-31-2017, 03:07 PM   #1995
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Jamie is alone on horseback. He's not travelling with Cersei and the king in a wagon train.
Being carried in a wagon certainly takes longer, but there was only one in that entourage I saw S1;E1.

A whole army though? Not all of them are on horseback. I didn't hear Jamie say he was going alone but with his army.