Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 05:17 AM   #811
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
You remind me of an experience I had at Arrowhead back in the day.

A buddy and I were watching Captain Wobble Launcher (Damon Huard) sucking out loud that day and we were giving him the business. Next to me were two lesbians. One of them got REALLY mad at me and lectured me that we shouldn't be talking shit but instead we were supposed to support and encourage the team.

As if he heard her scold me... Damon proceeds to throw a wounded duck 10 rows up into the stands to which I jump up and in a loud voice proclaimed... "IT'S OK HUARD! WE SUPPORT YOU!!!". Apparently that wasn't the correct response to shitty decision making by Huard and she yelled in my year and switched seats with her non-hereto partner.

So yeah... you remind me of a fat lesbian I had an interaction with once.
Bet she wanted to stir your soup
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 05:28 AM   #812
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I mostly just don't understand how some of you guys have so much time to sit around on here and argue with people you don't like.
I thought that now that I have retired it was a CP requirement for me to turn into "grumpy old man" and argue with everyone on here? 😁
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-17-2024, 07:55 AM   #813
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
Innocent until proven guilty does not apply to Rashee?

Damn, the Rashee-Haters continue to devolve towards a new level of crazy.

Was it the part of him admitting to police that he was driving, the dash cam footaage of him causing the accident, or the camera footage of him running away from the mayhem he just caused like he was playing Grand Theft Auto with others lives?

Which one is confusing you?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 08:16 AM   #814
Baba Ganoush

Who’s that in the background?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 08:50 AM   #815
Hello

Brown
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 08:55 AM   #816
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

Hollywood.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 09:01 AM   #817
Hockey Town

Quote:
I mostly just don't understand how some of you guys have so much time to sit around on here and argue with people you don't like.
Must have those jobs that require like 10 minutes of actual work.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 09:12 AM   #818
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 04-17-2024, 10:23 AM   #819
Baba Ganoush

Rice is working out with Mahomes today. Via Instagram, you can see in the video Hollywood is there with his sweater

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 10:37 AM   #820
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Rice is working out with Mahomes today. Via Instagram, you can see in the video Hollywood is there with his sweater

Not bad for a guy on death row.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 10:38 AM   #821
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:

WTF is going on in this picture? Why are homie's ankles like that? That shit's weird AF.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 10:39 AM   #822
Baba Ganoush

He’s in the lab, not wasting any time.

Old 04-17-2024, 10:41 AM   #823
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
WTF is going on in this picture? Why are homie's ankles like that? That shit's weird AF.

Bob is a genius, he has his guys bend and twist every damn ligament possible. He’s a HUGE part of Mahomes’ success if you ask me.

Old 04-17-2024, 10:43 AM   #824
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

It sure does look like that MFer is speeding again
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 10:46 AM   #825
In Search of a Life

It's great to see him still/back at Camp Mahomes.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.