Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-19-2018, 09:57 PM  
MVP

Worthless trash human Marcus Peters

Did anyone else see Marcus Peters laying on top of Patrick Mahomes running his mouth on that pick 6. I hope that dumbass blows his knee out and never plays another snap again.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:16 AM   #61
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
You could see several times during the game that Peters was having fun with all of this. He was never being a poor sport. After the game you could hear him telling Andy that he loved him, they were sharing a big hug for a long time. There did not seem to be any animosity between Peters and the Chiefs at all, and - surprisingly for me anyway - he seemed to handle the whole thing very maturely.
I actually thought the same thing. If you read everything and watched, he was pretty mature.

Good for him.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:24 AM   #62
Please squeeze

Quote:
You could see several times during the game that Peters was having fun with all of this. He was never being a poor sport. After the game you could hear him telling Andy that he loved him, they were sharing a big hug for a long time. There did not seem to be any animosity between Peters and the Chiefs at all, and - surprisingly for me anyway - he seemed to handle the whole thing very maturely.

From what I have read, he only had an issue with one person and that was Sutton. Which isn't surprising because we all hate that guy too.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:26 AM   #63
Inmem 2.0

I wasn't going to load my mini bus full of old milwaukee and spend hours tailgating at Arrowhead if that thug would have been back on my team
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:28 AM   #64
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker View Post
I believe him ...no reason for Mahomes to protect Peters
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:29 AM   #65
Veteran

Peters is family to me.

In a group of players, you won't always have just perfect players and saints.

Peters was very competitive with this team and he made so many great plays.

And I must say I just like his style too but obviously a lot of people don't like it.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:29 AM   #66
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Marcus Peters: I miss those guys, wish them nothing but success

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...g-but-success/
Pretty obvious Clark made the call to trade him.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-20-2018, 10:04 AM   #67
In Search of a Life

Glad we traded this pos.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 10:10 AM   #68
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
Peters is family to me.

In a group of players, you won't always have just perfect players and saints.

Peters was very competitive with this team and he made so many great plays.

And I must say I just like his style too but obviously a lot of people don't like it.
WTF is wrong with you?
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 10:31 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker View Post
When Mahomes was back on his feet I remember it looked like refs were trying to break up some possible skirmish. Mahomes held hands up to indicate “I’m cool”. But it looked like what you usually see after a very minor shoving match.

Guess it all looked worse than it was. As fans we were all pissed and the last thing we wanted to see was Marcus Peters seemingly trying to intimidate our 23 year old superstar. I’ll retract my “most despised player” remark.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 10:36 AM   #70
Andy Reid Supporter

What sucks is that Peters replacement dropped the game clinching INT. Peters probably makes that catch.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 10:38 AM   #71
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
What sucks is that Peters replacement dropped the game clinching INT. Peters probably makes that catch.
Yeah.....sure thing.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 10:48 AM   #72
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I actually thought the same thing. If you read everything and watched, he was pretty mature.

Good for him.
Yeah, my opinion of Peters went up last night. He did what nobody expected him to do which was handle the whole night maturely and professionally. He was very gracious to Andy after the game and appeared to be happy to see his old friends again. It was good to see.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 10:49 AM   #73
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yeah, my opinion of Peters went up last night. He did what nobody expected him to do which was handle the whole night maturely and professionally. He was very gracious to Andy after the game and appeared to be happy to see his old friends again. It was good to see.
Yep.

Good for him. He seems to have matured and he's on a another team in another conference. Good luck to him.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 10:50 AM   #74
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Nah man Scandrick is better than Peters PFF says so. CP sure loves to live in the moment with their scrubs who have a few good games. Lucas, Reiter, Scandrick, etc.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 11:20 AM   #75
World's Best Boss

Peters had a good night last night. You could tell this game met a lot to him.

Let’s be real. This team has protected Mahomes since Game 3. If Peters was threatening Pat, players would have kicked his ass.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.